CHAPTER 4: Honeymoon?

(Ryanne’s POV)

            Where the heck is that girl! It’s almost past midnight and she’s not yet here. Should I look for her or should I just wait for her here in our room?

            *knock knock* I opened the door. Guess what... She’s drunk. She’s Miss prim and proper. As far as I know she doesn’t drink, she thinks liquor stinks. Is she really that depressed about this wedding to be doing something she doesn’t really do? Does she really hate me that much?

            “Why are you drunk?” I asked.

            “Drunk? Hahaha! Yo... you no... noticed? Be... because we have to have our honey... honeymoon. Hahahaha! I... I have to drink so that... so that I can bear to do what we have to do. Also, I’m not clumsy in bed!” She’s really drunk. Honeymoon huh?

            Her long hair, smooth skin, tantalizing eyes, and soft lips they’re tempting. If she was any other girl, I would’ve done something by now. Don’t get me wrong, it’s just that, I’m still a man. But this girl is not any other girl. She’s Kryztienne Abegail Parker-Styles, the girl I can never get, the girl who hates me because I’m a jerk. With her, I know my limits.

            When my parents told me that I’m already married, I hated them. I almost cursed them. But when they told me that it’s Kryztienne, I can’t stop myself from being happy. I’m happy because now, I have a reason to be with her. I don’t have to make some lame excuses to be near her. I don’t have to mock her to have a conversation with her.

            I don’t know when I started to like her. I don’t even know why I like her, maybe because she’s smart or because she’s not like the other girls who flirt with me. I really don’t know. I just woke up one day wanting to be on her side, wanting to beat up boys who go near her. I can’t tell them to avoid her because I don’t have the rights to but now that we’re married, I have all my rights to threaten them not to get near my girl. I’m not a possessive person, but with her? She’s really turning me into someone I’m not. But it’s just like, not love. I’m not in love with that girl. Well at least that’s what I think.

            I changed her clothes. Hey! No malice. I didn’t change her undergarments because I don’t want her to think badly of me. I wiped her face and her body with a wet towel, being as discreet as I can. Shit! Control yourself Ryan. You can’t be tempted now, not now! You wouldn’t want Kriss to hate you, would you?

            *footsteps* I’m pretty sure those are our parents’. They want us to do something, don’t they? Then I’ll let them HEAR what they want.

            “Ouch! Ry... Ouch, ouch! Stop it, ouch! It hurts!” She squealed with pain as I pinched her arm. Her voice sounds different because she’s drunk. Would this satisfy them now? I heard them leave.

            “Sorry princess, I just have to do that.”

            “Sor-not-anoy-jer” She mumbled. I didn’t understand a word she said. But was the last word, jerk? So, she still calls me jerk even when she’s drunk huh?

            I was about to stand when she grabbed my neck. Is she planning to kiss me? *blurgh* Great! Just Great! Here I am thinking she’s going to kiss me when in fact she’s just gonna vomit on me. I just cleaned up her mess on the floor and took a shower.

            When I got back, she’s already asleep. She looks like an angel. I can’t help but stare at her.

            “Stop staring at me. Just sleep,” she mumbled. So she’s still awake huh? Or is she sleep-talking?