Unconsciously Married

How would you feel after having this kind of conversation, with a popular boastful jerk:

                “We’ve been married for like 10 years. It’s gonna be official on your upcoming 18th birthday party right?” He stated, slight asked with a smirk.

                “10 years? How can someone be married for 10 years and not know anything about that sh*t?!” I hate it when he’s joking, but this time I would be really more than glad if he tells me he is.

                He gave me a confused look, and then he smiled as if he discovered something really great. “Oh, so the math princess doesn’t know it yet. Well it’s a long and complicated story to explain. You should ask your parents about this...”

                “SH*T!” I finished.

                He put his hand over my shoulder and said, “C’mon stop acting like you hate it. All the other girls would die to be on your position.”

                “Oh really? All the other girls, even your mother? How about your sister?” I shot back.

                 He took his hands away, he looked hurt. Did I say something wrong? Should I say sorry?

                I was about to say sorry when he said, “Stop the act Kryztienne. That’s what girls dream of, to get married to a prince like me. From being enemies, they’ll become lovers. Tsss, as if that would happen to us. To start with, we’re not really enemies.”

                Thank God I didn’t say sorry. “First of, I’m not acting. Second, can you stop saying all girls are like this and that? Just so you know, not all girls are the same. Just like not all boys are the same. Lastly, being unconsciously married to you for 10 years isn’t my dream.”

______________________________________________________________________________

Author’s note:

Hi readers! This is actually my first book so I hope you’ll bare with me ^_^

I would like to take this opportunity to say that this book is originally made by me. If ever there are parts of the story that are similar to others, it is pure coincidence only. This book can’t be published without the author’s consent. Lastly, please do not copy the story.  =)