2. Did they just asked me out ??????

Lucy Hale AKA my book's Lodka on side. :D :P

Hello everybody. Hope you are enjoying my story :D Please keep reading. I am finding an editor. So if you are an editor PM me or you know somebody who can help me then please inform me ASAP....

Milkshake for everyone XXXXX

Lodka's POV.

/*-/*-/*-/*- After Half an hour.

"On the right side." We were at my flat.

"Wait a second is it your flat ?" Harry asked first one to jump out of the car.

"Y-yup..." I said supporting Roxie. "Why so surprise ?" I scanned him he looks surprised.

"You are not going to believe it, but.." He stopped and started to stare at  me.

"Just speak up, Curls... Oh I mean Harry." I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't it our flat too,  guys ?" He turned to Bluey and Brain eater.

They both nodded in yes. I thought they are just teasing me, of course they are, silly me.

"No we actually are not laying, we are on floor no. 19 and 20." Bluey said smiling widely. 20th was top floor, and when I had asked for that one, they had said no, because it was not for sell. And now here are the owners.

"No nOoooo...." And there goes Roxie again on the ground.

"Why ? Did we did something ?" Curls asked me with those beautiful puppy eyes.

"AWWW..." This is all that came out of my mouth. stupid girl. who said aww when someone asking something.

"That was the best aww, I have ever seen." I saw a tall figure coming out of the flat's main door. I just stand their confusingly. While they all man hugged and greeted each other. Then he turned to me.

"Hi there, Louis here." I shake his hand awkwardly. He was looking dashing in transparent cream t- shirt, and blue jeans.

"So Whats up with nooo..." Louis slipped his hand in his pockets.

"Nothing personal,  but when I asked for top floor they denied. " My face automatically turned into sad expression, like someone had robbed me.

"C'amon love. You can still come up there if you want to." Curls giggled.

"And aren't you going to pick her up !!!" Louis asked me in amusement.

"Oh my sis. I totally forgot about her." I tried to pick her up, but she rolled over other side. And I was tired so I just took her hands had started to drag her. The boys were laughing.

"What so funny ? hu.." I finally give up on Roxie, it was to hard to even drag her. I am really tired. Well I can just leave her here and can pick her up at morning.

"We are not letting you do that." Zayan said with his eyes popping out.

"Ya..." Other three said in union.  Did they practice on that ? It was like hearing bell ringing.

"Don't want to answer that." Curls said and pick up Roxie in a bridal style. He started to walk. Louis was at elevator he pushed the button we waited for a minute.  Then Curls went on first then Louis and Bluey. Zayan was at the door typing in his mobile. I saw my purse on the ground, it must have fallen when I was dragging Roxie.

"Here are keys. 19th floor, left side you will read my name." I said giving Niall my keys. And jogged to my purse.

Zayan still hadn't noticed me so I silently band down and took my purse. Was about to stood up when Zayan with his back took a step back-side and he fall onto ground. I started to laugh standing up. But then realize that he was in pain. I stretched out my hand. He didn't noticed.  He was still rubbing his leg constantly. I think his muscle had stretched.

"Are you alright ?" I tap on his shoulder.

"No....." He was sure in pain. And now here Lodka you are feeling guilty. Stupid just help the fellow.

"Okay. Let me see it." I said moving his hand from where he was rubbing. I try to twist his leg but failed.  Hey, I am not a doctor plus he has big muscles which my hand can't take in once.

"Leave it you are making it more painful" I did. I stood up and stretched my hand this time he cared to notice. He put his hand in mine and try to stood. He was heavy.

I pull him up, he slowly put his hand around my shoulder. I put my hand on his waist. He little jumped because of sudden, like I tinkered him. I made my way to elevator, he was still crying about his lag. I pushed the button, doors opened we settled in. I pushed no.19.

"So still mad at me ?" he asked with one eyebrow up.

"Any doubt ?" I said spectrally.

"Nope. Lodka." He smiled mischievously.

"Do you want me to throw you off my shoulder ? I bet it won't hurt." I fake smiled.

The door opened and we hoped out.

I show Louis and Niall trying to open the door. Louis was snatching keys out and in. Niall was bumping his lag constantly on door. While Curls was standing there carelessly my sister in his arms. I went there struggling not to make Zayan fall of my shoulder.

"Are guys opening or what ? " I said tightening my grip on Zayan's waist. He was looking sleepy and his body was all over me.

"It's not opening. " Louis said angrily.

"Bluey will you take him." That's when they realized Zayan was literally on me.

"What happened  ?" Bluey asked me taking Zayan off my shoulder. It fell so good. HE WAS LIKE SUMO ON MY SHOULDER... Well well I said it loudly.  Those three boys were laughing hard. Then I snatched keys from Louis. Explained what happened and opened door easily.

"That was quick." Niall said shockingly.

"We were struggling so hard and you just came and twisted the hole and Boom.. It's open." I laughed on what Louis just said.

Harry hoped in and followed me. I opened Roxie's room. He gently put her on bad and pulled up blanket on her. Then I turned the light off and we moved to the main door locking Roxi's room. Boys were still standing there, they didn't come in. So sweet and gentleman of them. I smiled at them.

"Okay good night love." Harry waved at me.

"Night." Louis said with bright smile. He was still looking gorgeous at mid-night.

"Thanks for the complement." This time I saw his eyes twinkling.

"Sleep tight." Bluey said marching to elevator with Zayan on his shoulder. I waved at them and closed the door.

I went to my bedroom. Searching for night clothes in dark. I am too lazy to just switch on the light. So without any necessary to change my clothes i jumped on my bad and without wasting any minute I fall asleep.

+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/+-*/

So what do you think about it, still not edited so feel free to point out any mistakes, i will love you for that.

AND ONE DIRECTION IS AWESOME, I WILL LOVE THEM FOREVER, BUT IF ONE OF THEM ASKED ME TO MARRY I AM NOT GOING TO PASS-OUT.

Next chapter will be published soon, But till then have fun keep reading and love me. And again Louis is mine. Kidding we all will share him.

Keep voting and commenting....