Amber's Vlog

"Hey guys, its your girl Amber here with my baby girl Raelynn. Say hi Rae" *points camera at Rae*

"Oh hey" *she waved at the camera* "we literaly just saw It and it was awesome" *jumps*

*points camera back at her* "yea you may have liked it, but I for one did not" *gives camera a frown, as Rae laughs in the background* "but yea so now were heading back to the apartment so I can see my baby girl Isabella and our new goat" *squeals with excitement* "We'll see you there guys!" *puts hand over lense with some transitions of LA*

At Amber, Rae apartment

"Oh my goodness you are just so cute" *pets Carl the goat*

"Is that my beautiful wife I hear?!" *Cam pops out from behind the wall as the camera moves to him*

"No! Its just someone who broke into the apartment to pet a goat" *giggles from behind the camera as Cam runs over and picks her up*

"Hows my girl doing?!" *takes the camera and holds it on her*

"Well other than being terrified of clowns and going to see a clown movie, im awesome"

"Aww poor baby girl" *pulls Amber in for a long hug* "dont worry ill take care of you and wont let any clowns come for you"

*kisses his cheek* "Aww thanks Cammy!" *takes the camera and runs away laughing, with Cam close behind*

5 minutes later

"Hey peeps. im back again, but not for long cause Cam and I are going to a music video set cause Cam is going to be featured in Charli XCX song for Boys" *fangirls at camera* "I dont know what shes going to have him do, but I know he'll have fun." *pauses for a second with a timecard* "maybe he'll be shirtless" *bites lip as Cam walks in*

"Oh so you like that dont you?!" *laughs coming up behind her*

"Well I mean look at you!"

"I always do in the mirror" *pulls her back and kisses her* "wait a minute" *puts hand in front of  the lense*

Video set

*footage of Cam shirtless with a chainsaw talking to Charli* *points camera at self blushing/smiling/and waving hand in front of face*

Back at the apartment

"Ok guys, so today was interesting...i mean first I go watch a movie I thought I never see in my life, then we get a goat, then I go and watch my hubby work his stuff on a music video." *Turns red and bites lip*

"Hey stop with the googly eyes Amber! Your better than that" *Kat comes and sits by Amber*

"Actually no, no im not"

*Maia walks in and sits on the other side of Amber* "yea we know Amber" *all three girls all start laughing*

"Anyway guys, hope you liked todays vlog and dont forget to hit that subscribe button" *points at the bottom of the screen* "also todays notification shoutout goes to Camberisgoals! Ps  love the username babe, thanks for having my notifications on. And remember if you want to be next week's notification shoutout, be sure to subscribe and comment 'done' and you just might be in next week's video." *looks from Kat to Maia* "as always, stay beautiful loves" *blows a kiss at camera* "bye lovelys" *throws hand over lense*