Amber

I rode up to the nearest Starbucks on my skateboard still not knowing why Taylor wanted to see me. I mean he could've come to the apartment with everyone and I mean everyone is there. I pop my board up with my foot and then walked inside.

The smell of coffee in the air immediately hit me when I opened the door. I never knew why, but I always liked that smell. It really perks me up.

I search the room for Taylor as I jump in line to order my drink. There are quite a few people in line and in the café, but it feels like there's like two people here. I only say that because I can actually hear the radio play "Can't Blame a Girl for Trying" my favorite song. So I start singing along.

'Cause I'm young and dumb
I do stupid things when it comes to love
And even if I always end up crying
Well you can't blame a girl for trying, oh oh

No, you can't blame a girl for trying, oh

"Nice singing!" Someone said, coming up behind me and poking my back. Which made me jump.

I turned around and see a tall boy wearing a bandana. "Taylor?!"

"The one and only." He said with a chuckle, which made me smile.

"So you want to get our drinks and sit and talk?!" He asked as he stepped in front of me. "Tall or grande?!"

"Uhm grande!?" I say with a confused look on my face.

He orders and we walk over to a clear table. He pulls my chair out and I was hesitant to take it at first.

"So how are you?!" He asked, twiddling his thumbs.

"I'm good." I responded biting my lip.

"Good good"

I shifted in my seat so I can look him in his eyes. "So why did you want to see me?!" I said not beating around the bush.

He was still twiddling his thumbs. "So you remember when we were talking on your photo and I said that my sister disappeared at age 7 and you said you were found at that age."

I looked up into his eyes and saw a little twinkle. "Yea!"

"Well......" he started to say as he reached in his bag and pulled out a folder. "I did some research and I found some interesting information."

He handed me the folder and I opened it. "You did?!"

He nodded as I continued to read on.

This certifies that Amber Marie Caniff
Was born to Dan and Carrie at 3:47 am
On January 27th, 1998

"Is this my birth certificate?!" I asked in shock.

He just nodded as I closed the folder and placed it on the table. "Wow!" I said, looking at my hands.

"Yeah!" He said reaching for my hand. "So your my sister?!" He smiled at me which made me blush.

"I can't believe that I actually have a brother." I said grinning frim ear to ear.

I jumped up from my chair and ran over to him and hugged him, and didn't let go.

We were still hugging when they called our drinks, but I didn't want to let go off him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: so what do you guys think about this part?! P.s. I know that Taylor's parents aren't named Dan and Carrie. Anyway, any ideas I should do.