Hospital

Cameron's POV

It's been a little over three hours and Amber is still not awake yet. Seeing her hooked up to the IV's is so sad and heartbreaking, but I'm trying to remain positive and instead of thinking the worst. She is my everything and I can't imagine my life without her.

Taylor, Rae and Nash are with me now because they only let a few people in the rooms at a time. Rae looks even more sad about her than Taylor and I do. I mean I understand though cause behind me and him is that best friend bond where if one is upset or hurt the other is as well.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Rae and Nash with his hands rubbing her arms. "It's going to be ok Cam. She's a fighter." She said hugging me. I didn't say anything, but shot her a weak smile and went and laid down beside Amber.

"I know she is, but it's still so hard to see her like this though." I said placing my hand on her head

10M likes CameronDallas 3 hours and still no response yet 👤countrygirl 📷RaeofSunshine

10M likes
CameronDallas 3 hours and still no response yet
👤countrygirl
📷RaeofSunshine

The doctor came in to check on her just as I hit post. I didn't even bother to get up cause this felt right. She walked over to check the IV bag to see if it needed to be refilled or something, then asked for her hand and I obliged and gave her hand. She took the clipboard and then scribbled something down and then walked out the room.

Tay, Rae and Nash decided that it would be best to leave before Rae broke down in tears more than she already was. They left me still holding her in my arms, hoping and praying that she wakes up.

"I know you probably can't hear me right now, but just know that whatever path you decide to take I'll be with you." I said quietly into her ear and kissing her cheek, "forever and always."

I placed my chin on the top of her head taking her free hand into mine and started to drift off to sleep.

I closed my eyes ever so gently when I felt my chest move and her fingers intertwine with mine. I opened my eyes again to come face-to-face with her beautiful brown eyes that I thought I would never see again.