Part 3 - Old times

Amy's p.o.v

I decided to go the base at emerald coast since that was the base Eggman had used the most, so there's a bigger change finding information there than in any other base. When I arrived, I easily got in since Sonic had broken it years ago to get Eggman. I don't know why again, but Eggman probably tried to take over the world again. When I got in, I immediately went to the head control room to see if I could get into the computer. The chamber was almost a junkyard! Hanging wires, broken machines, et cetera, but for some reason I could still get into the computer. All I found were old data about his plan, apparently he tried to take over the world with water, because Sonic's afraid of water. And then I remembered what happened: Sonic was unable to get trough because of the water, but Knuckles had destroyed the water pipes and Tails made them stop with a freeze-ray. After that Sonic used the ice to slide onto the machine and destroyed it, with a ring of course. All I did was sit back and protect Cream and Cheese from flying pieces with my hammer.But I had to concentrate on my work and I uploaded all the files onto my USB-stick.

But then I found something weird, the coordination's from something. I saw that they were underwater in a lake in the forest that I hadn't discovered. "Not discovered? Yet!" I said to myself. And I immediately tried to find the lake.