Part 2 - Cake

When Amy arrived, she immediately went over to Creams house. She was going to stay there the next two weeks. When she got there she knocked on the door. And there stood the new Cream. Totally grown up and she looked exactly like her mother misses Vanilla, only with younger eyes and still a high pitchy voice. She was still a lot smaller (she became 1.60) than Amy but that was predictable. 'AMY!!!' Cream yelled with happiness. 'CREAM!!!' Amy yelled with happiness. 'I've missed you so much! Look at you, you're a full grown up!' She said with pride in her eyes. 'And time has done you good either. You're much hotter and way more beautiful than Rouge!' Cream said with shock in her eyes. 'That's a way to say it...' Amy said in shock of what her old friend just said. Amy went inside and they talk for hours. 'And what do you do for work?' asked Amy. 'I have a bakery shop,' Said Cream. 'But my cakes and pies are nothing against yours!' Said Cream happily. 'Why thank you,' Said Amy a bit flattered. 'But I bet yours are good either.' Said Amy. 'Would you like to try some?' Proposed Cream. 'Yes, I'd love to!' Said Amy happily. As Cream got some, Amy tried and she didn't like it, she loved it! 'Mmm...,' Amy said. 'Delicious!' Amy said. 'I don't know if mine are better if you'd ask me!' Amy explained with a smile. 'In that case,' Cream said.

'You should make your own here! One to eat here, since I'm pretty much addicted to your pies and the last few years where a pain in the ass, and one for the reunion.' Cream proposed. 'That's a good idea!' Amy agreed. As Amy started on her famous pies, she got a call. 'Yes?' Amy answered the phone. 'Hey! It's me!' She heard. She immediately recognized the voice and replied: 'Hey Chris! The ship and I landed safely and I'm at Creams.' She explained. 'Great,' Chris said, happy for Amy (and for himself since his machine worked). 'But I have something to ask.' He said. 'What?' Amy asked. 'You need to go to an old base of Eggman, and see if there are any files left.' Chris explained. 'Sure,' Amy said. 'But I'll do it later, I promised Cream that I would bake some pies. So I'll do it later.' Amy said. 'Oké,' Chris said. 'As long as you'll do it and as soon as possible.' Chris said. After that he hung up and Amy continued on her pies. They where in the oven as she got another call. 'Yes?' Amy answered (again). 'Hello Amy,' she heard. 'You have to do something for me.' Amy knew this voice to, it was her boss. 'Sure,' Amy said. 'But I am on a vacation.' She said. 'I know,' her boss said. 'But this is important and it's on Mobius. You need to go to an old base of Eggman...' 'To see if there are any files left?' Amy cut off. 'Yes, how did you know?' Her boss asked confused. 'Chris already asked me.' Amy said. 'But I'll do it after I finish the cakes I promised Cream.' Amy explained (AGAIN). She hung up and the cakes where done. All she needed to do now was the decoration. She made one with vanilla frosting and chocolate curls and a chocolate one with chocolate sauce and strawberries. She took the chocolate one with her and let a letter behind for Cream that she had something to do and that she could eat the cake alone (more for her), and she left.