Part 1 - Approval

Amy went to her boss very excited. She was going to her friends for two weeks! She wondered how they had changed. She hadn't seen them in 9 years. She was probably one of the smaller ones again. When she reached the door to the office of her boss, she got a little bit nervous. As she enters she said: 'Boss?' 'Yes Amy? Come in.' As Amy approached her boss. 'Please, sit down.' Said her boss friendly. 'What do you want to talk about?' 'Well... I wondered. How much spare days do I have left?' Amy asked. 'Why do you want to know?' Her boss asked confused. 'I got an invitation from my old friends to come for a reunion for two weeks. And I haven't seen them in over 9 years so I really want to come.' 'Ah-ha.' Her boss said. 'Well you have 1 week and you can take the other one free.' Her boss said confirming. 'Really? Thank you so much sir!' Amy said relieved and happy. 'Your welcome.' Her boss said. After that Amy ran back home to pack her stuff. She no longer wore tight red dresses. She now wore jeans and tunics or sweaters or T-shirts et cetera. As she went to Chris to take off, she bought some little presents for them: A necklace with a little hart for Cream, yarn for Blaze, she had already baked cookies for Silver and made Chilli dogs for Sonic, a ring with a little jewel for Rouge, she got some little machines from Chris for Tails and she got a new gun from G.U.N for Shadow. When the ship was ready to take off, Chris gave her a message. 'You can always come back to earth now. It has more seats and better fuel. Tails should be able to get the fuel and this way you all can come to earth for a while!' Amy thanked him and the ship went off. 'Finally,' she thought. 'Finally I'm going to see my friends again!'