Prologue

Hi, I’m Amy Rose. I lived in Mobius for as long as I know, since my 6th. And I lost all my memories when I came to live in Mobius. When Sonic found me, I was in a large crater. There was probably a bomb from Eggman. When they asked for my name and about what had happen, Metal Sonic kidnapped me. Sonic saved me and I fell in love. MADLY in love. I thought I knew him from the past and I became pretty obsessed. I became friends with his: Tails, Knuckles and Cream. Cream and I became best friends and it had never changed. Later on we met Rouge and Shadow. Or how I prefer to call them: Slut and Badass. (I never used those names in real life. Only in my mind) Yeah, I always thought he was a badass. But who doesn’t! All my friends… They all thought he was an enemy. But later he just became Sonic’s Rival. After that we met Silver and Blaze from the future. They stayed for a while but Blaze became queen and Silver went with her. We missed them but they came back! Apparently Blaze had a big brother who took over and ruled over the kingdom. They say he does it way better then Blaze. But Blaze is 5 years younger. After I got 14, I moved out. Chris needed me back on earth. He had to carry way too much machines which was easy in hammer space (where I keep my stuff (named after my hammer)). I went there and stayed. The ship which I took to come to earth was exploded. Chris wanted to try his new missile gun and the missile hit my ship… Chris said that it would take years to repair the ship. We sent a message to Sonic and friends so they would know what was taking me so long. Not much later I started to grow. I stopped on my 18th and I grew 50 centimetres in four years! I grew from 1, 25 to 1, 75! I thought it was normal for Hedgehogs. I never really searched it up. One year later, G.U.N offered me a job as a nurse, a researcher and as an investigator, like in CSI. I took the job and 6 months later I had enough money to buy me my own apartment. I stayed in contact with Chris since I sometimes needed help with the machinery for investigations. It broke sometimes. What machinery doesn’t! On my 22nd Chris finally made my ship! But I couldn’t just leave! My work was too important. I was the best nurse they’ve ever had. And I’m neither a bad researcher nor a bad investigator. Sonic inc. got a message and they where pretty happy. On my 23rd I got an invitation. It said that everyone had gone there own way for over a year now and they wanted a reunion.