5.Standing Up For Her

{playlist-Wale~My PYT)

Tyler's POV:

After Noah had barged in on Neya and I, I helped her settle back into the back seat.

I clear my throat "so um... what went down between you and shawty?

Noah puffs up his chest brightening up instantly "well yanno no woman can resist  me long-

I role my eyes "or she jus got tired of you hounding her and gave up"

He scoffs "she gave me her number so first thing tomorrow imma move in for the kill"

I shrug "well looks like she gave you the run around hopefully shes a good one and you can be in an actual relationship thats not just about sex" I glance at Neya out of the rearview mirror, she had been quite since the ride began, she leans her head against the window with her eyes closed.

Noah grabs a fry out of the bag popping it in his mouth "you mean a real relationship sonI can end up like you?"

I glance at him from the road "look Alihandra was a huge risk from the start and taking into account the fact of how our relationship started now that i'm looking at it now it was kind of doomed from the start."

Neya scoffs "doomed is such a....light word" she causes me to sigh

"Complete shit fest" Noah pipes in

"What is this, belated intervention? Why ya'll tagging up on me?" I look at her in the mirror

Neya moves her head off of the window "we jus stating the obvious, Ty everyone warned you about her before ya'll were even official"

I pull up to Noahs house, he comes out separating our food from his before pulling the seat back to allow Neya to move into the passenger seat before he puts the food and drinks into her lap, pulling his keys from his pocket he taps the top of the car "drive safe man"!

(Noah's house^^^)

Neya buckles up and I reverse into the road making sure he gets inside the house before driving off.

Neya an I are in a comfortable silence "I hope tonight is the last time you feel like that about your self, remember your the shit Neya and who ever doesn't think so is so got damn irrelevant to the amount of people that think you are" I glance at her she roles her lips into her mouth nodding. "I'm serious don't just nod Neya, let this be the last damn time you feel that way!" I tell her firmly.