2.You Aint For Me Anyway

{playlist- The Fray~Never Say Never}

Neya's POV:

I drag Ashlynn and Shanna in the kitchen and face them "what the hell was that?" Shan roles her eyes at me while Ash walks away to grab us a few drinks.

"Neya why you gotta be so extra and uptight? C'mon loosen up and appreciate some cruel comedy genius" Shan sighs tapping my shoulder.

"Cruel yes but comedy I don't think so, Shan that wasn't nice you basically called Alihandra a whore" her forehead begins to frown.

Shan scoffs while taking the drink Ash handed her " Neya at least I have enough balls to say it to her face far more dignity than she has, she goes around school walking about like she's the queen- not to mention some of the shit she says about you and us, c'mon Nay stop trying to be everyones friend she hates the ground you walk on"

Ash nodded handing me a drink " Nay Shan's got a point that blood sucker loathes you for the friendship you and Ty have"

I sigh "Yeah I know Alihandra is two faceted but two wrongs doesn't make a right"

"Okay,okay, okay. Enough of this! We are at a party to party and drink, don't let that bitch spoil our fun girls" Ash yells while holding up her cup.

I glare at her but cant help but role my eye as the corners of my lips tugs up

"Plus to find our bestie a man!" Shan holds up her cup with a big grin from ear to ear on her face, we all giggle at that.

I cant help but love these girls.

******************************

Tyler's POV:

I sip my drink and turn my head to find girls staring at me as me and Ali as we stand here talking. After her little ruffle of her feathers we decided to stand by the wall near the patio.

I mumble "Well.... That's creepy" Ali stands directly in front me.

"What's creepy Babe?" I laugh

"Nothing mama" I grab on her butt grinning down at her.

" You sure?" she walks closer to me rubbing on my thigh turning her back to me and begins to twerk on me to the music, I hold her waist and kissing her neck while whispering in her ears.

"Im sure" nibbling on her ear playfully she giggles and grinds a little harder.

Suddenly some guy stops in the front of us, he clears his throat causing Ali to suddenly gets tense.

"Umm bruh you missing something?" I ask annoyed, he looks at me and his eyes flickers down to Ali.

"I thought you said you were single tho" he said with a blank expression. Looking closer at the dude, he's the new student that came 2 or 3 weeks ago, I hardly ever notice people but I remembered him because he borrowed my chemistry book for notes.

From his statement my chest grows tight and I already don't like where this is heading I stand there dropping my left hand off of Alihandra's waist and sips the beer that is in my right hand.

Obviously my relationship is about to be ruined right now, not that I don't trust Alihandra even if she had done some things in the past we got together with a clean slate but the way she tensed in my arms the moment she saw his face told me everything I needed to know.