3. Drunken Courage

(Noah's mystery hook up^^^^)

{playlist: Dreezy ft Jeremiah~Body}

Noah's POV:

I had just began to put on my pants when I glance at the girl I had just finish banging, keep in mind I don't remember her name all I know was that she was blonde had blue eyes and her body was right. I do recall her saying that she was on the cheerleading squad though, she appears to still be gathering her self from her climax a few minutes ago.

"I see someone had fun" I call out to her as I put my shirt on

"Yes I did and I wouldn't mind having fun like this all the time" she smiles and licks her lips

Slipping my last sneaker on I smirk at her "what are you proposing?"

Sliding out of the bed in all her naked glory my eyes looking her up and down enjoying the view.

"Well just that i've been watching you for a while Noah and I was thinking maybe we could yanno.....be a thing" she slowly slides on her underwear

I cock one eye brow at her not knowing what to say for a split second because my train of thought was more on the line of a 'fuck buddy' she calls me up when ever she's down and I come thru.

I smirk "so you were watching me huh?"

She blushes "if I didn't just sleep with you I'd say your ego is bigger than your dick but thats not the case you only act like it is"

As she sensually slides the last strap of her dress on her shoulder I walk up to her "this body" touching her lips "and this mouth of yours is gonna get you in trouble"

Unexpectedly she pushes me onto the bed causing me to land on my back with a umph, she stretches a leg out on the side of my head making the dress ride up dangerously far drawing my eyes to it she then runs finger from her ankles to her upper thigh slowly "so what do you say to that proposal I gave you?" she whispers to me.

Smiling up at her "I think your seducing me"

She cocks her head to the side "oh really I am? I had no idea." She asks me innocently

"And I like it" I grab her by the waist yanking her down causing her to squeal.

***************

We ended back in the bed hot and flustered again but that served as the best distraction from answering her question and getting her to forget about it for the moment.

After I was done I threw on my pants and sneakers while she was in the bathroom and ran out with my shirt over my shoulder still adjusting my pants smiling to myself

"I love this game" I mumbled

Walking down the stairs putting on my shirt I stop mid stride checking my pockets making sure my keys and phone were still in there, after making sure they were secured I scanned the room for Ty and Ali with no luck

"Maybe they went upstairs to do the nasty too" I grumbled deciding its time for me to begin drinking, I headed straight for the kitchen where some guys are playing drinking games and another bunch where taking turn getting held upside down and chugging beer from a tube.