Panic

It had been a year since the twins were born their birthday being a month ago. Caspian is tuning two in six months. The girls were spending time with there dad, so it's just my little family at home. I had been waiting for JJ to arrive the two of us were going to pick up Holly Posey and Olive for a girls day, but she had yet to arrive.
Poposy: where are yous me and Olive are bored
I smile at the text but don't worry about it to much, putting my soul focus on my laughing little boy playing with his father.
Holly: heard from JJ I was on the phone with her told me she would ring back in a moment and she hasn't returned my calls
I start to wonder "everything ok babe" I shrug "I'm not sure I will be back in a sec" I get up dialling JJ number again and again getting really concerned as she always answers me dad always us to say that it was weird how close we were how we never ignored each other. Signing I walk back into the room sitting beside Shep smiling. Scrolling through my phone I see the news alert saying there has been a train accident and immediately relax knowing that's the way JJ comes when she's been at Nates. "Hope she's ok" "yeah she's probably just stuck in traffic" I said leaning into him

As time went by I became more and more agitated. Picking up with my phone without even looking the moment it rings "hello" "hello my name is Belinda Carmichael is this Rhiannon Ackles" "yes" I was extremely confused "I'm from Austin Memorial Hospital (don't know if it's real) are you related to Justice Jay Ackles" I nod but then realise they can't see me "um yes" "I believe you should come down here as soon as possible" "is everything alright" "I will fill you in when you arrive" "ok thank you" I hung up and race out of the room. "Are you ok" Shep asked the moment he saw my panic. "We have to go erm to the hospital JJ is there" he jumps into action grabbing Caspian and his diaper bag following me downstairs.

I leave Shep and Caspian running into the hospital. I had messaged Danneel Dad and Landon on the way so they knew that she was here. "I'm here to see Justice Jay Ackles" the lady looks startled but immediately gets to typing to find out where she is "she is in ICU blue lift down the hall level three" by now Shep was beside me with Caspian sleeping in the pram. Holding onto Shep I make my way to ICU
To: mumma, Danmammy, Daddio, Lando
She is in ICU blue lift level three don't know anything else
"Justice Jay Ackles" I walk over to the doctor "follow me" I walk slowly behind the doctor Shep parks Caspian off to the side out of the way as he is still sleeping. "She was caught in the train accident this morning luckily she wasn't instantly killed" "is she ok" the doctor sighs "she's alive yes...but she was rushed into emergency with severe internal bleeding several broken ribs her heart wasn't steady and she was crashing" "now" "she's borderline" I look at him confused "we couldn't fix all her problems at once we fixed the internal bleeding and attempted to fix the heart but that didn't work so we placed her in a coma to steady his heart she's no longer crashing but I don't want to tell you she's fine because she is far from it but there is hope" I nod "I will leave you" we thank him as he leaves "I will tell Landon Danneel and Jen" I send him a weak smile and walk towards JJ "please be ok" I held her hand like my life depended on it. "I was going to tell her I'm pregnant today" "what" I spun around tears in my eyes to see Landon and Danneel, dad being outside with Shep and Mum.