Terrible time

PrincessRi: if your wondering why my account has been inactive for five months I think you now have an answer

PrincessRi: if your wondering why my account has been inactive for five months I think you now have an answer. I'm six months pregnant with a beautiful baby inside of me. Whenever someone told me about the feeling of being pregnant how it was so unique and bonding I didn't really understand it, how a person could be so close to someone you have never met. But now I do with every movement (no matter how painful), the larger my stomach grew I fall in love with whoever it is inside me. Monkey (I hate calling the baby it so I call it monkey) is apart of me. It is such a blissful experience. Then five months into the pregnancy something terrible started to happen. I'm not telling this for pitty but for awareness and so everyone knows what happening. I start to have trouble walking I thought nothing of it as I was pregnant. Then it started swelling and the area was extremely tender but still just thought it was because of my pregnancy. Then a week ago I woke up with blood spots (which can be normal), tightness in the stomach and a lot of movement from monkey. I immediately thought I was going into labor and my waters were going to break so I went to the hospital and they took tests. I was told I wasn't in labor which was a massive relief but they continued to take test to figure out what is and why this was happening. It was noon when the doctor finally came into the room. By this time Danneel had come not wanting to both my mother (who was on a special day with my dad) or JJ who was out with Holly, Nina, Odette, Posey and Olive. The doctor had processed to tell me that I had Osteosarcoma a type of bone cancer in my leg which is why I had trouble with my legs. I had to make the ultimate choice though. A choice that is far bigger than any I would ever make in my life time. I had to pick whether to get treatment or not, but in doing so I would kill my baby. I have made my decision which wasn't much of decision. I decided to through with the pregnancy which I have been informed that I won't survive. The longest they said I would survive is to hold my baby right after the birth but it's not expected.

Again I don't what any pity I'm just using the platform to make awareness that this does occur and alert everyone on what's going on
Love
Rhiannon Ackles xxx

Mathewdaddario: omg call if you need anything
Catdaddario: baby your like my daughter call if you need me love you
Jarpad: this is horrible thinking of you
DanneelHarris: you know where I am
Landon0203: omg call me
JensenAckles: I love you so much
MalinaAckles: I'm still crying you know where we are
Genpad: just call if you need anything
ShepardPadalecki: call me please
PoseyDobrev: please tell me this is a joke I don't think I can bury someone else
OlivePeterson: it's going to be an adorable baby no matter what
NinaDobrev: be strong butterfly if anyone can defy the odds you could
AlecDobrev: I may not be able to help much but I am there if you need me for anything a laugh a talk anytime (got on here just for you butterfly)
OdettePadalecki: thinking of you xxxx
TomPadalecki: it's going to be one gifted baby that's the important thing to focus on
Chriswood: love you xxx stay strong
OdettePeterson: you can get through this your one tough little cookie
Natebuzz: stay strong you can get through this and so can your little one
ShepardPadalecki: you have strong genetics both parents don't give up easily extended family who doesn't give up easily you can get though this you will defy the odds.