Falling for the doctor

Sorry this is a short chapter but it has to be so the next one works

John and Sherlock had planed their whole wedding and there is still one week to go. They were getting ready for their stag dues. Me and the doctor where invited to Sherlocks stag. It was at this little pub not far from Baker Street. We walked in all together when I felt the weird butterfly feeling in my belly. I went to the bar and acted like nothing was happening . The doctor and I went straight to the bar and had a small drink each but that was it. When Sherlock had 2 shots. He got very drunk but he was getting married in a week. I looked at the doctor and said" Doctor, I am giving Sherlock away but I don't know what I do and how to give him away?" He stared at me and said" You know what to do. Why ask me?" I felt awkward at this moment and then I said " because I'm nervous that's all". He stared at me for ages then just nodded.

After about an hour we were all very drunk. There was a striped and I remember the doctor dancing with her. I was so drunk that I joined in. Sherlock was most drunk and he went solo in karaoke. How embarrassing is that?

That night I got a taxi home and talked the whole way about carrots and how they are orange not red. I fell on to the doctors lap. I looked up at his face and just stared at him. I tried to sit up but I couldn't. We arrived at my house and I sat up. I got out of the taxi and went inside. I invited the doctor round for another drink. He said no to the drink but he still came in to my house. I sat down at the table and told him to join me. He sat down and we talked about what a good couple Sherlock and John were. We came up with a name for them. We called it Johnlock. Unique I know but we were drunk remember. I leaned across the table and put my nose against his. Then it happened. We kissed.