Oh gosh

I called Molly 20 mins after the incident to help us take John to the hospital. While we were in the ambulance, I started thinking about doctor and if he's still alive. He could be alive somewhere out there. Maybe, he is on an adventure. I suddenly came back to earth. The doctors and nurses said we have to leave john there. I saw Sherlock start to cry. We got in the car and I got a call. ' he's gone I'm so sorry'. I looked at Sherlock and he looked back. He said" I will arrange the funeral". I thought that would be sweet. I started thinking about Johns will. I wonder if he wrote about Sherlock and doctor. The next day I ran into Sherlocks room and woke him. " Sherlock! Johns friends are here to tell you about his will". He stood up fast and got dressed so fast I started to get even more now than before. He ran down stairs before I could say run. We sat at the table. Johns mother said " I got you a copy of his will so you can look it over". I looked at it and he left Sherlock all his belongings. I looked at Sherlock who was welling up. I gave him a look that said calm. He put the paper down and wiped his face. i felt so awkward because I was surrounded by someone's family who I had known for 2 days. They stood up and said" right that's enough I have to go". They actually stood up and walked out the house. Me and Sherlock just sat there for around 10 minutes thinking when I said" let's get a piece of paper and mind map". He nodded at me and walked into the kitchen. When he came back from the kitchen with 2 pens and paper. He sat down and gave me a pen. We sat there for ages before I wrote down' a church'. I saw that Sherlock didn't react. " Why don't we have a drink and come back to this later". He nodded and walked back into the kitchen. I just said to him " Sherlock, I think we should stop pretending that we don't care I mean you should if you want to cry I'm here". He looked at me and his eyes filled with tears. He burst out crying. I gave him a long hug. He cried even more. I stood back and steadied him to his feet when he arrived that man again. Moriarty. but this time he wasn't alone, he had 5 weeping angels behind him. " did you miss me?" I looked at him and yelled in my head but when I tried to speak nothing came out. " Sherlock I have your ' friend'". He pulled out a man in hand cuffs. This man was in a blue suit and a tie. " I thought you would have had enough" Sherlock said. He was still on shock. "Omg! Doctor!"