The funeral

Im sorry this chapter is very short but i have to have it like this The coffin had his body in. I closed the lid and walked away. I felt so bad for Sherlock. As I walked away I saw the coffin lid open out of the Corner of my eye. I turned around and saw a man sitting up In it. I saw him and walked up to him. " what are you doing?" I said to the man. " oh I am........ not dead" He said. " John what you have done to Sherlock is just mean". He looked up and his sight went towards the kitchen. The doctor was hugging Sherlock who was in a right state. " Je can't know that I'm alive" He said. " why?" " Spoilers" He said. A rush of anger rushed through my body." Your surprised to be dead you are ruining all our lives. Is this some sort of practical joke?" His face went very serious and he lay back down in the coffin. " what are you doing?" I whispered. " They are coming this way they can't know I'm alive". " but you will suffocate". " Well I'm supposed to be dead anyway". I looked at him for a min and then I closed the lid of the coffin on him. Sherlock and Doctor came my way. " hi meg are you going to the funeral tomorrow I need you to help with the greeting people in". I looked at Sherlock and said" ok see ya there". They both walked away chatting. " John it's clear" I whispered. " I opened the lid and he sat up. " I thought you loved him". He stared at me with a tear trickling down his cheek. " I do but it is for his own good that he thinks I'm dead" he said In a voice which I could tell was a sad one. " What are you going to do about the funeral then hu? He has got it all planed". " Well so have I you'll see". he said and then he walked away. I closed the lid and followed.