It Beats For You

A/N: This chapter is REAALLLLLYYY short. I thought it was a good place to end so I stopped writing the chapter. More to come later today... its like 4:30 in the morning where I live. My friend let me sleep in really late today and so now I'm off and I just got tired... grr.. so good night/good morning. I will update another chapter tomorrow (: I've got good ideas (: Also, I ffinsihed the end of the book already? Now we just have to get there.(:

Comment, read, comment, vote, comment, have mini-fangirl times with your best friend about the story (Yes, I do that... but with other stories... and kind of my own. This story has a life of tis own  I swear..) please just comment and tell me if you like it. I'm being all paranoid  that you don't like it? 

Also, I'm consitering writing another one, becuase I have a good idea for the next one. I want to start writing it now, but I think I will wait till this one is close to being finished. As of now, it's about halfway written (not nescarially uploaded). Thoughts?

Also (yes I like the word also), as of now, I'm not planning on writing a sequel. 

Comment with thoughts. I love yousss lovelies(: 

Chapter 15:

            “Sophie…” I heard a voice call into Zayn’s room.

The light turned on and I pulled the duvet over my eyes. “Ah! The light is too bright.”

“What do you want Waliyha?” Zayn asked rudely.

I looked over the duvet and then pulled it off. I saw Zayn sitting on the side of the bed, leaning against the wall. I sat up and smacked his arm. “Be nice to your sister.” I stuck out my tongue at him and then looked at Waliyha and Safaa. “What’s up sweet heart?” I smiled.

Waliyha looked confused. “When did Zayn get home?”

“You didn’t tell your family you were home?” I inquired.

“No.” He shrugged. “I told mum. I needed to come find you as fast as I could and tell you sorry.”

Safaa ran over and gave Zayn a hug. “Zayn!” She gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Waliyha smiled. “We missed you. Now go find Doniya, I have to talk to Soph.” She gave him her hand and pulled him off of his bed.

“But, this is my room!” Zayn protested as Waliyha pushed him out of his room.

“Just go.” I got off the bed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Donyia really missed you, hun.”

“Fine.” Zayn gave up and walked out.

I tapped Waliyha on the shoulder. “What do you two need?” I smiled sweetly as we sat down on Zayn’s bed.

“Are you and Zayn going to get married?” Safaa asked with a smile on her face. She climbed on my lap. “I would love if you two got married. We would really be sisters then!”

I shook my head. “I don’t think so Safaa.” I said as I stroked her straight black hair. “We can be sisters anyway, though.” I winked and I tapped her nose. She cheered and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Waliyha shrugged. “Are you sure you aren’t in love with him?” She asked abruptly.

I paused and thought about the question and how to respond. “I love him, but I’m not in love with him. There is a big difference. I love Niall.” I paused. “But that’s not what you came to talk to me about, is it?”

Waliyha shook her head. “No.” She paused and looked down before she continued. “There is a girl at my school, Brigid.” She said her name with much disgust. “She is terrible. She invited Cate and I to a party last night and the entire time she wouldn’t stop asking me about Zayn. It was really annoying and I just wanted to tell her to piss the bloody hell off.” She crossed her arms.

“I’m sorry Waliyha. I know similar things are happening to the other sisters of the lads. I wish I could tell you what to do.” I paused and thought. “Perhaps I can give you their numbers and you all can arrange a get together sleepover to figure out ways to deal with that? At least if you can’t think of ways to deal with it you can all be friends. Then you will know that you can’t use each other to get closer to one of the lads.”

“You would really do that?” Waliyha hugged me and smiled.

“On one condition, I have to be invited.” I requested as I smiled at a, now, very happy Waliyha.

“Of course you will be invited Soph!” She pulled Safaa off my lap and then embraced the two of us in a hug. “You two are the best sisters I could ever have.”

Safaa beamed. “I know.” She paused. “What did I do exactly?”

I started laughing. “You are just so adorable.”

I winked at her and she smiled back. “I knew it was something really important.”

Doniya appeared in the doorway. “What about me?” She smiled. “Why wasn’t I invited to this party?”

We opened up our circle. “You can join.” I smiled at Doniya.

After we finished the hug Zayn walked upstairs and into his room. “Dinner is ready.”

Safaa ran after him and grabbed his hand as she swung it back and forth. Waliyha quickly trailed behind them. I started to follow when Doniya stopped me.

“What is going on with you and Zayn?” She asked me abruptly.

I shrugged. Doniya was basically my older sister. She always knew what was on my mind and she always watched out for me. Whenever I needed advice, she was one of the first people I went to, her and Alice. “I don’t know. We are best friends, but we fight like we get paid for it. I don’t understand why, but the whole Peryn or Zerrie rubbish is bothering me, I guess. I’m scared to lose my best friend I guess.”

She shook her head. “He sat on the bed while you took a nap and watched you. I heard someone singing, but I thought you were playing a CD or something. But now, I think he was singing to you.” She sighed. “I know you love Niall, but you and Zayn used to promise each other that you were going to be in love and get married. I’m scared that he is intending to keep that promise.”

I nodded and crossed my arms. “I know. I will be careful. Thank you Doniya.” I smiled as her and we linked arms as we walked down to dinner. “So how are you and Noah?” I asked with a sly smile.

Doniya flushed and shrugged. “He’s good. Very fit if you ask me. He’s no arse like that other brother of yours.” She winked at me.

“I’m afraid I’m biased. I think they are both arses.” I smiled and started laughing.

We walked down to the dining room for supper. I sat in my normal sea, next to Zayn, and started to pile mash potatoes on my plate. Zayn took the bowl from me. “I think you have a but too much already.” He winked at me. “What is it with you and Niall with your food?”

I shrugged. “If food was a boy I’d marry it.” I said in all seriousness.

“Niall feels the same way. Maybe that’s why you two are dating?” Zayn winked at me as he finished putting potatoes on his plate. “Want more?” He offered. I shook my head and started to pile some turkey on my plate.

After supper, Zayn offered to walk me to my drama class as a nearby university. We reached the university and Zayn gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Have a nice lesson.” He smiled at me before walking home. I walked into the building and sat down in the small classroom. As far away from Steven Samon as I could.

When class was finished I walked back to Zayn’s house.  I knew that his siblings and parents were going to be gone for the night so I assumed he was too. I walked in and starting singing to myself. “My heart’s a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. You’re my thoughts in every note.”

I heard an Irish voice chime in. “Make me your radio and turn me up when you feel low, this melody was made for you so sing along to my stereo heart.” I walked into the kitchen and saw a short little Irish man digging through the fridge. He turned around and saw me. He smiled and then went back to looking for food. “She’s home!” He cried.

I turned around and saw Alice, Eleanor, Danielle, and the lads walking down the steps of the Mailk house. Harry turned on the music and we all started dancing and singing to the music on the radio. I had two weeks of tour break left and the lads were determined to not tour without me.