Don't You Give Up

Author Note: My friend Allie is rushing me to write this (I LOVE YOU!).

I'm sorry that not really much happened.  I just thought this was a good place to end it. Again... comments are greatly appreciated! I will continue to write, no matter what happens. But comments make it more enjoyable to write(: <3 

2 Months Later

Chapter 3:

            I woke up, this time, in Louis’ bed. I had made a habit of switching rooms and going to which ever room I felt most comfortable in for the night. The lads decided to do this so that they all got a chance to help make me feel better. I was getting over the break up pretty well but I was in the habit of always having one of the lads there if I ever needed them. 

            I stood up and walked over to the mirror to look at my face. It didn’t look as bad as I thought I would this early in the morning. As I stood up, the bunched up part of Zayn’s large tee-shirt fell down right past my thighs. The shirt was rather large around my pale, petite form. I quickly threw on a pair of shorts and walked out of Louis’ room.

            Once I was out of Louis’ room and they all stopped and stared at me. “Er – top of the morin’ to ya, Soph.” Niall said in his cheeky Irish voice. “Would you like scrambled eggs for breakfast?” He asked, almost as if he was trying to change the subject.

            “Yes please?” I smiled at him before asking about their past conversation. “What were you lads talking about before?” I asked curiously. I really wanted to know what they would all hide from me. I looked at Zayn, “I thought we promised each other, no secrets.”

            Zayn looked at Liam as Liam gave him the ‘tell-her-it-doesn’t-matter look’. “We are going on tour, Soph.”

            I was ecstatic. “Tour? With you lads? Oh my God that would be utterly fabuLOUIS!” I said attempting to make a joke, but none of them laughed. “When do we leave?”

            Zayn shook his head, “Soph, you can’t go on tour with us. We were talking with Simon this morning and he said no one may come along unless they are a part of the tour.”

            “Oh. What’s going to happen to me then?”

            “Don’t you have West End productions and rehearsals you could occupy yourself with?” Harry asked in between bites of his eggs.

            “No,” I said quietly. “The show is on break for six months.”

            “Isn’t Alice coming home to England for a few months?” Louis asked me as he stood up and put his plate in the, expecting me to take it.

            “I’m not your bloody maid BooBear.” I took the plate from his hands anyway and walked over to the sink.

            There’s nothing left I use to cry. My conversation has run dry. That’s what’s going on. Nothing’s fine, I’m torn… I heard my phone ring tone go off and I ran into my room. I picked up my iPhone and answered the call.

            “Hey Al."

             "Hey Sophie!"

            "What's up?" I asked, wondering why she called. 

            "I'm getting ready to leave for the airport. I can't wait to come home. Is there anyway you and the lads could pick me up at the airport tomorrow around ten?"