Tongue.

Scene One:

"If you say you can't live without me, then why aren't you dead yet." I mumbled into the air as I held the cigarette between my fingers, I gently tap my fingers against the length as ash falls from the end and onto the carpet.

Parting my lips slowly I allowed the smoke to effortlessly fall from my lips.

Titling my head to the side, I let my head fall back against the chair. "I don't care about you leaving, or the fact you've found someone else. What I care about is what our relationship was based on." I finally spoke after a moment of silence.

"Please elaborate." Closing my eyes briefly I took a small deep breath in before speaking.

"I've gave you nothing but honesty, what have I received in return?" Hearing a low chuckle, I open my eyes to be met with his cold ones.

"That's not what I asked you Elizabeth." Gliding my tongue over my lips, I allow a smirk to dance its way on my face.

Scene Two:

"You are unforgettable, I need to get you alone." Closing my eyes briefly, I glance over my shoulder to gaze at the man standing behind me.

"I've gave you plenty of times to be with me, but now that I'm out of your reach you chose to want what you can no longer have." Gazing into his eyes I saw the way they shifted between my lips to my eyes.

"What happened to you?" Letting out a low laugh I finally let my gaze fall from him.

"No," I say as I look ahead of me.

"What happened to us?"

Scene Three:

"Please," He spoke after a moment of silence.

"Just once." I scoff at his remark shaking my head at his words.

"Have you ever begged for her the way you beg for me?" Glancing out the window ahead of us I continued, "Once you have me, you'll never want to leave. The cycle will repeat. I'd be hurting her the way she hurt me, by being with you."

Scene Four:

"What made you leave?" I asked as I brought the cup of coffee to my lips.

"Of course the answer would be along the lines of she had something that I didn't." Looking at him over the rim of the glass I continued, "Now it leaves me with another question."

"Why are you crawling back to me instead of being with someone you left me for?"

Leaning on his elbows he spoke, "The taste that you leave on my tongue after speaking your name is addictive."