Chapter 12

I volunteer to go first! I land on Kenzie.. BECAUSE MY LUCK IS GREAT!

"Uhhh... Ki- how about I just ask you a question instead... " I spoke nervously.

"Sure!" Kenzie said cheerfully.

"Uh.. Do you remember when you dated Hayden?" I asked with a smirk.

"SHHH!" Kenzie said laughing

"WE WERE FIVE!" Hayden called out.

"Wait what..?" Mark asked.

"Oh it's nothing!" I insisted.

"Well anyways it's kenzie's turn!" Brynn said.

"Oh it landed on Mark!! Yay!!" Kenzie squealed.

Kenzie crawled across the circle and kissed him... for 5 seconds ...10 seconds...17 seconds ...30 seconds ..6 minutes. 6 whole minutes.

I could not bear it. I had to do something.

"No!" I shouted without realizing what I had done.

"Hey Kenz.. Can i spread to you inprivate." I said in a settle voice. She nodded.

We walked out side onto the porch we stood inches away from each other face to face. It was silence until I decided to break it.

"Kenzie you don't have to talk just listen. Ever since I saw you that first day in detention I knew I needed to meet you. I like you so much it's unbearable. Moving away was hard as ever. I tried moving on with a girl name Saryna. I can't even use a distraction to get you out of my mind. You stuck in there forever. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same. I know your with mark I had my chance to try. You came over to my sisters room everyday for years and i'll i could do was make fun of you. wow what a jerk i am. If you don't like me it's okay i'll eventually learn to except but for now i don't know how i'll get over you. i love you." I was going to say that but all that happened was i leaned in for a kiss and she kissed back until the deck door open. shit it's mark.

"What the hell is happening out here?!" Mark Screamed.

"Um well." I couldn't get the words out.

Mackenzie bolted down the deck stairs and into the back woods.

"Damn i messed up....I should have known."

-
a/n
who wants sequel?