Chapter 2

.... that's not a note. ITS A DIARY. I tried to see what is said.. the only part I could read was "Now i'm stuck in detention great! Also, this creepy boy is staring at me!" ABORT MISSON

"Well Mr. Orlando, are you just going to stand there or go to he bathroom?" Mrs. Lockwood snapped. "Uhh I actually don't have to go anymore..." I remarked "Oh I see.. now sit your butt down!"

I walked back to my seat kinda sad. Why does she think i'm creepy. To think.. I'm the most popular kid in the whole school and everyone wants me.. except her.. why not her..

"Detention dismissed!" the teacher declared. "Finally!" I mumbled

As soon as I stand up I see the brown eyed beauty zoom out of the classroom. damn i missed my chance to talk to her.

I zoomed out of the classroom right after her. I couldn't find her. Fuck my life lmaosnxhsj

I decided to give up and go to my car. I drive home listening to my spotify playlist. why can I get every girl except her. Although I have like 4 girlfriends right now. It doesn't matter. I would give up anything for that one strange girl...

Before I knew it, I was home. Wow that was fast. Guess I was just lost in thought.

I walk up the stairs and pass Lauren's room. I heard talked and giggling. Someone's in Lauren's room... It's Mackenzie.. She only lets Mackenzie in..

I sit up against my bedroom walk trying to hear  what they are saying. It all just sound like mumbles. Ugh i'm hungry

I walked down the stairs and grabbed an apple. I sat down at the table, munching my apple, and scrolling through my Instagram feed. I hear a rumble down the stairs. I look up and peek around the corner. Oh it's just Lauren. Wow this is rare. I actually see lauren!

"Hey Laur!" I say happily "Oh hey.." she says acting shy "Can I ask you something" "Anything" Lauren looks up at me "Lauren why do you hide in your room all day..?" "It's my escape.." she says looking down again. "Also.. why is Mackenzie so quiet?" I ask trying to keep my voice steady. "Are you kidding me? Mackenzie is the loudest person I know!" She says laughing. My jaw drops. "Me and her are like two pees in a pod. I literally bring the inside of her out! She is so funny and it's so nice to be around her. And Johnny.. she's not a fake friend. You have so many fake friends... you probably would understand anything i said so... i'll be hiding in my room for the next 5 more years! Bye.. nice to uh.. see you again.." I just sat there in silence. Wow.. what just happened?
-
A/N: What's up! Hope you like the chapter! I will be uploading 1-2 chapters a day. Comment what you want me to improve and what you like. Make sure to vote:) Ill be posting another chapter today, stay tuned!