Chapter 6

I can't believe my eyes...

.."Brandon?"....."Sophia?"....

"Ohh uh ha, Hey!" Brandon says in embarrassment. "Could you please get out, your next week!" Sophia said in a harsh tone. "Uh...Uh.." I said as I stood there in astonishment. "Hey Johnny.. Let's just let this be out little secret!" Brandon says, slowly closing the door.

As soon as the door shut, I couldn't believe what I just saw. I NEED TO FIND KENZIE!

I sprinted down the hall and took a sharp turn, which led into tumbling down the stairs. I got up with a head ache. I brushed off my shirt and started searching. Where the hell is she?

I decided to call her. No answer...

Next, I tried to call Lauren. Lauren?

(Phone Call)
J: Lauren?
L: Yes, Whatcha need?
J: Where are you? It's almost 2!
L: I kinda left with Hayden....
J: YOU WHAT?!
L: Uh yea... sorry!
J: Ugh it's okay. But i can't find Kenzie!
L: Isn't she with Brandon?
J: Uhhhh..
L: ISN'T SHE WITH BRANDON?!
J: Lauren please don't tell anyone!
L: What?....

Suddenly, A drunk man come up to me and bumped into me, so i dropped my phone. Everyone on the dance phone was stepping on it and I could hear shatters. I didn't even want to pick it up.

I decided to keep looking for Kenzie. As soon as I walk into the kitchen, I see Kenzie taking shots and a bunch of men feeling her. I think not!

I walk in sternly and grab her by the hand and pull her outside.

"Woah big daddy! Slow it down!" she says as pushing me onto the car and trying to kiss me. Well.. how could I resist.

I surely kiss back. I grab her wait and her puts her arms around my neck pulling me closer. Too bad she's drunk and won't remember any of this.

She jumped up of me still making out. I flipped her over and put her on the hood of the car. I started caressing every part on her body.

"Wanna take this back inside this house, upstairs?" she said smirking. "uh no... we better not take this any further." I quickly say not wanting to take advantage of her.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her into the kitchen and grabbed a red solo cup and five large cookie that were laced out on a gold platter. I then grasped her and and took her into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and was giggling about the way everyone was dancing. I filled up the cup of water and made her guzzle it down. i tried to feed her the cookies, but she was to drunk to eat them.

Just like that, she pulled my shirt towards her.

Just as she was doing so, the door slammed open!

-
(A/N : Make sure to vote if you liked it:)))) Love you guys!! Thanks for almost 250 reads!!!❤❤ btw this is not edited sooo it probably has  spelling mistakes!!! Srry for not updating yesterday ill make up for it thoooo