Guy Diamond x OC

Marie-Alice is my OC. You can look at my profile to learn more about her.

Alice was heading home to her pod. Even though she never knew her parents, her aunt took her in & raised her for nineteen years. Alice was a shy girl growing up, she couldn't make any friends when she was younger. She liked being alone most of the time, but she made friends with Poppy a few years later. After a while, she became friends with the Snack Pack. But, there's one troll that she gets shy around. As she made it home, she turned on the light seeing a troll she didn't expect to see sitting on her couch.

Alice: *blushes* G-guy? W-what are you doing here?

Guy: Oh nothing, just dropping by.

Alice:.....

Guy: Come, sit down.

Alive didn't want to move, but she did what her heart told her to & sat down on the couch with Guy. She's had a crush on him ever since Poppy introduced her to the Snack Pack. Every time she's tried to talk to him, she would just leave or look the other was if he looks at her. But now that he's here in her pod, she doesn't know what to do or say. Her thoughts were interrupted when Guy puts his hand on her shoulder & got close to her.

Guy: To be honest, I'm happy. We finally get to be alone.

Alice: *blushes* G-guy, we can't do this here.

Guy: Why? It's not like anyone's gonna see us.

Alice Yea, but....*thinks: My heart is beating so fast. He's too close to me.*

Guy: But?

Alice: Um....

Guy took her hand & softly kissed it. Alice knew he was charming, but not this charming. Alice tried to stand up, but Guy pulled her back & pinned her down to the couch.

Guy: Leaving so soon?

Alice:U-um....*thinks: Oh no....I can't move...*

Guy: *grin* You're so cute when you're shy.

Alice: I am not shy....

Guy: But, you are when I'm around.

Alice: T-that's not true...

Guy: You don't have to lie.

Alice: I'm not lying...It's just...

Guy: Shhh, you don't have to explain.

Guy placed his hand on her cheek & leaned in closer. Alice has no idea what he's doing til she felt his lips touching hers & she just melted into the kiss. Even though he was covered in glitter, his lips were soft & smooth. They made out for a few more minutes, then Guy pulled back.

Guy: I love you, Alice.

Alice: Eh...?

Guy: I always have. I don't want you around any other guy, unless it's me.

Alice: Guy, I love you too.