Chapter - Fifteen

We got back from the honeymoon. Who says that you can't have fun while being pregnant. I enjoyed the honeymoon probably more than Tim.

Nine months pregnant

It my due date and it doesn't feel like anything is happening. The doctor told me Spicy food or Herbal tea. I've taken real long walks and nothing. The only thing I haven't tried was sex.

I waited for Tim who went to work to get away from my angry self. If I was him I'd probably do the same thing. I laid down and put headphones on my stomach. Not loud but just something to do. I had gone through several books with my daughter. The baby shower was nice. All of our friends and family got us some of the things we couldn't get but needed.

I called Tim. "Alex. Is it time?" He asked in a hurry. "No. I'm just bored. Tim can you come home and massage my back?" I asked. "I .. Um.. I'll see." He said and then I heard Gibbs say. "Go." It made me smile and then I hung up.

Tim got there and I was on the bed. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked. "Tim I've tried everything. Spicy food, herbal tea. A long walk. Tim the thing that the doctor highly recommended was sex." I said and he went wide eyed.

Tim wasn't happy but I asked nicely and as he kissed me. There was a knock at the door and Tim went to go get it. I went to see and it was Chinese food. "More spicy food?" Tim asked as he paid for it. "I'm tired and sore and Tim in this baby doesn't come out today I..." my water broke and I started smirking.

The contractions started and got real close and then I had to push. Tim called the family. He stepped out when I needed him the most but he came back.

I was completely wiped but I saw our daughter. The nurse came in with her. "What is her name?" The nurse asked. "Bethany Ann McGee." I said and she handed her to me. Tim was asleep. "Would you like to feed her?" The nurse asked. "Is it the right time? I mean I don't want to feed her if she isn't hungry." I said and she smiled at me. "It's the best time after the mother is recuperating and the baby is only a few hours out." She told me and I moved the gown so that she was facing me and then she was eating.

A week later and everyone got to meet Bethany in the hospital. I finally got to go to the apartment. We were going to move we just never found a good enough place.

After a month I was going everywhere with my little girl

After a month I was going everywhere with my little girl. I held her close in a carrier. Best part of my day was when Tim got home and his face when he saw her.