Chapter - Nine

Keith Wiggins was put in prison for murdering the commander. I was able to go to see McGee at NCIS and we didn't have to hide anything. I brought everyone food because they were working late. "I've got a fat burger for DiNozzo. A delicious lettuce wrap for Ziva. I got Gibbs a less fat burger and McGee I got you a less fat burger. Drinks are right here.." I said. "Alex. My office Now." Director Shepherd said from the stairs.

I went upstairs and into Directors office. "Yes?" I asked and she threw a file on the desk. "Read up." "Is it an undercover mission?" I asked. "A short one. It's here. You will be returning as Charlie Gunia. One of the drug lords Wendell King." She said and I immediately knew who he was. "I'll do it. Where do I have to go?" I asked. "It's all in the file." She told me.

"Alex one last thing. If you tell Gibbs or McGee this. I'll have them fired." She threatened. "Do you want him dead?" I asked. "Caught is preferred. Death is an option. Make sure you know what your doing." She told me and I left her office.

"I've got to go. McGee I'll see you later." I kissed his cheek and left. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I opened the file and it was Wendell. He was seen at the hotel where Calide died

I got hair dye and went brown. I hated the brown. I left everything but the new gun I just got. I took the file to the hotel. Wendell got on the same elevator. "Wendell King." I said. "Charlie Gunia. How did you get away from the police." He asked. "I didn't. I showed him my gun shot on my chest. "Jesus. Where's Calide?" He asked. "He was less fortunate. The NSA agent shot his beautiful face. She was also shot. But she's back in business. I saw her at a coffee house looking at this file. I couldn't believe it Wendell she's going to come for us here." I said. "Let her come we can take her." He said getting off.

"Wendell she killed Calide and the two guards. I barely got away." I said and he pushed me into his room. "Charlie. Stop worrying." He said and slapped me. "I'm sorry. I just can't bare to see anyone else die." I sighed and he touched my face. "Go take a long bath. I'll be doing business." He said opening a case of money.

"Okay. Is business coming here. I could be your guard." I bit my lip to sell my cover. "Maybe after I can show you something new." He said kissing my neck. When someone knocked I went towards the bathroom. I soaped my body. I needed to clean myself from him.

When I was almost done and just relaxing Wendell came in. He dropped his clothes. I felt scared. He came into the bath with me. "Is the deal done?" I asked. "I made a deal. He'll be back tomorrow." Wendell said as he plunged himself into me. I elbowed his face and then kneeled it. I started crying and then I dialed Director Shepherd. "Hello?" "He's not dead. He's in the bath tub.. tomorrow there's going to be a deal. Director... he raped me." I said wiping my tears.

At NCIS.

Director Shepherd sent a couple agents to pick up Wendell and Alex. She felt so bad about what just happened. "What is this I hear about a Marine who was raped?" Gibbs asked Jenny. "Jethro. Drop the case. This is my case." She said as the elevator doors opened. Alex and another Agent walked with Wendell off.

"Take Mister Wendell to interrogation." Director said and she looked at Alex. "Come with me." She said and Alex followed not looking towards the team."I want you to tell me everything." She told Alex in the conference room.

"I went to take a bath. I used to egg him on he must have thought that I wanted him. I guess I deserve it." I said wiping my tears. "Alex. No one deserves that. Now are you up to pinning this bastard to the ground?" She said. "I'll do it." I tried smiling.

"Where's Gibbs?" Shepherd asked McGee and DiNozzo. "Interrogation."  DiNozzo said and Director and I both ran.

We saw Gibbs open the door. "Jethro. Stop." Jenny yelled and he shut the door. "This isn't your interrogation." She said. "Then whose is it? Because that's my daughter he raped." He growled. "That's why I'm doing it." I said moving him aside.

I walked in with no file and no idea what I was doing. "What's the name of your buyer." I asked. "Charlie. You bitch. Working for these people who killed your brother." "I've always worked for them.. Calide wasn't my brother. I killed him." I said and then repeated my question. "Who is the buyer?" I asked. "You asked for me. You begged me to get in the tub. You wanted me." He smirked and I grabbed his head and slammed him down. "I won't ask again." "I want a lawyer." He said. "Too bad. I don't do Lawyers. I'm glad i didn't shoot you. I get to watch you suffer." I said and walked out.

I watched Director come out. "I think you need Gibbs to do it." She told me. "He's been known to lie. I'm going to his hotel room and I'll wait for for the buyer." I said and went to my apartment.

I got my badge and wallet. I hated that I felt like this. I went to the hotel room and sat at the small table.

I waited I cleaned my gun and took it apart. There was a knock and it was o six hundred. "Who is it." I asked. "Room service." A mans voice. I opened the door. I didn't order room service. I opened the top and by then the man ran away. It was a bomb I pulled out my knife and with five seconds left I cut the final wire turning it off.

I took a breath and then used my phone to call Gibbs. "Alex. Where are you." He asked. "Standing next to a bomb." I said looking at it. "Where." "I'm fine. I'll be back soon. I'll bring the bomb." I hung up and put the bomb in a backpack.

I got to NCIS I went straight for Abby's lab. "Abby. Pull off some finger prints and separate mine. I had to disarm it and by the time I saw it he left." I said. I left it with Abby.

I went into the interrogation room slamming the door open making Wendall flinch. "Who wants you dead." I asked. He stared at the mirror. "Who wants you dead!" I said slamming his head down. "Jamie Randall." He said. "Lie to me again. I dare you." I said releasing his hair and walking out.

I tracked Jamie Randall to Fairfax and Abby found a partial print on the bomb from Jamie Randall. "Give this to Gibbs. I need some sleep." I said going into the gun testing room.

I laid down and slowly fell asleep. I tried not to cry over what happened but it's all I could think about. I should of done something before but I just let it happen.