Sunburn

*so yesterday, after the ep when I was struggling with my feeling I came out with this story, I dont know how long it will be but i HOPE i'LL FINISH IT BEFORE THIS SEASON, jesus im crying at the thought it might be our last 5 chapters.... damn im gonna cry, and cry hard.. anyhow.. here you go!!! please review since I need to fill the little pieces of my heart** 

Lisbon Pov.

This is just a beautiful day, the sun is shining all over the FBI offices and every agent is smiling, there’s no day as the first day of spring.

I have a mug on my left hand, when did I prepare that? I really don’t care, coffee is coffee and there’s no way I’m not drinking it.

I wait for the elevator to arrive at my floor to give the first sip, it tastes like hell, it’s so salty and sour at the same time, it’s like a salty pudding and not liquid coffee…

I open the mug and let it fall when I see there’s blood inside of it, I start shivering, I can’t feel my body, I just try to keep walking with the bloody shoes and find help.

My heart stops when I see a smiley face above Jane’s sofa, painted all over the window. I ran to him, he is lying there, unconscious; his neck has been sliced…. I scream.

I wake up breathing heavily, my heart pounding all over my ears and my sweat running through my cheeks, or are they tears?.

I find myself wrapped in warm arms, softly hugging every inch of my body, I unwrap myself softly, those arms had been here for me in the last few months but right now I don’t want them.

I pick my phone and sneak out of the room quietly.

Feeling the wet grass under my bare foots I dial Jane, knowing he’ll probably hate me for calling at 3 AM.

‘TERESA? Lisbon are you okay!?’ Jane answers with a worried voice.

‘Hi Jane… yes, yes I’m okay’ I hesitate, relaxing when I hear him safe and sound.

 ‘Nightmare...  isn’t Marcus with you?’ There’s something strange in his voice now, he sounds relaxed but still worried.

‘He’s sleeping… sorry, this was stupid... I just needed to know if you where safe, I just felt I needed to talk to you’ I say, the fear in my voice noticing clearly.

‘Wait, I’m coming for you’ Jane says and then he hangs up. He is really coming cause of a nightmare?

I go and dress myself a little, if he’s really coming he can’t see me this way, not after I just slept with Marcus. I wear some jeans and a blouse, but before I’m able to finish my pony tail I see the light of his car on Marcus garage.

I quietly go out, closing the door behind me and jumping into the car with Jane.

‘Lisbon… talk’ Jane says looking at me directly into my eyes, as he starts the car.

‘I dreamt about Red John, he killed you… I know he’s dead but….’ I say, knowing this is the stupid thing ever.

‘hey… it’s okay, I keep dreaming about him, maybe there’s a part of us that doesn’t want to let him go, to many memories you know...’ he says parking the car and looking into my eyes, what does he mean? I mean, maybe he is right, maybe there’s a part of me that doesn’t want him to leave cause if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have known Jane… Teresa, stop, you are with Marcus now, you chose.

‘Yeah probably, I’m sorry Jane… for making you come at this hour of the night, I’ll offer you some tea but I guess Marcus will scare the hell out if he feels someone drinking tea on his kitchen’ I smile at him.  At we both go out of the car to the entrance of the house.

‘Lisbon… Listen to me, I know you have a boyfriend now, and you deserve him, he Is the guy you need to take care of you, someone that wont fail you… but im still your friend, and I’ll be right here for you, forever.. Understand that?’

Im so glad its dark cause if not he’ll see my tears, I  love marcus but I know if Im with him a part of me will distance from Jane, and I cant handle that feeling.

Jane smiles and hugs me.

‘Bye Teresa’

‘bye Jane’ I say as I watch him walk down the entrance stairs, at half of the way he trips.

I giggle and enter the house.

The one and only Patrick Jane.