First day at Degrassi! Note the sarcasm

A massive thank you too @readwritesleep for editting the story, You guys should follow her. :)

This is my first ever story guys.

Sky's P.O.V.

Sooo... today was the day.

 Today is the day I start attending the hell hole known as Degrassi High. I would once againbe known as the new girl in school. But l could careless about that fact and more about the fact that everyone in this school iscurrently looking at me.

"Is there something on my face?" l asked annoyed to no one in particular.

"Skylar, behave." my step father warned.

 l rolled my eyes at him.

'Today is going to be an  interesting day. Today will be a good day. It won't suck, today won't suck, today won't suck...' I thought to myself as we made our way to the principal's office for no apperant reason.

Just you know, the whole 'Welcome to Degrassi' 'Here's your schedule' 'They're serving tuna'.

After I went to the office my stepfather left and I am now with Mr.Simpson.

"I will get one of our students to show you around." he said with a serious face. I nod not really knowing what to say. Wat do you say to a man that has the power of screwing up your life by just writting a few things on your perminant record?

So now here I am just sat here waiting for a girl named Imogen to come and show me around, since another girl named Clare wasn't around.

"Hello Skylar Munro, I'm Imogen Moreno." she said creeping me out a bit as to how she knew my name, tho that was forgotten by the mention of my full name itself making me cringe.

"Sky." I corrected as I looked at the girl with olive skin, dark hair held up in to two buns with chop sticks and a pair of glasses fraiming her face.

"Then let's get going shall we?" she answered ignoring my earlier statement.

While she showed me around the entire school twice, because she wanted to be positive on the fact that l didn't get lost, I noticed two boys coming up to her.

"Sup, Imo." the boy with the green eyes said. Not the regular green eyes, but you know the shade of green that resembles emeralds? That kind of green, the kind of green that can make a girl week in the knees...

'Sky you don't even know him' I thought while shaking my head, earning glances from the three.

"Brain freeze?" I said.

"You're not drinking anything." said the other boy who had a bit of female features.

Don't wanna know

"Hey Imo, who's your weird friend over there?" asked the boy with the green eyes.

"This is Skyla-" lmogen began but l cut her off.

"Sky." I said.

"Sky Munro, she's new." she stated after I interrupted her.

"I'm Adam Torres." the boy with the female features said offering a kind smile and hand shake, which I did.

"Eli Goldsworthy, better known as Dr. Doom." the boy wearing all black said with a side smirk.

"Good to know." I answerd trying to leave feeling a bit out of place.

"Where are you going Skyla- I mean Sky?" Imogen asked.

"No where in particular." I simply answered, venturing of to hunt for my locker. I mean it's a big school the damn thing could be anywhere.