Chapter 10

Tan-tadaa….

Chapter 10 is here. This chapter is dedicated to @ZareenaShaik

Do I have to tell you who he is???>>>>>

****

“I don't mean to be rude—" he began, in a tone that threatened rudeness in every syllable.
"Yet, sadly, accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often," Dumbledore finished the sentence gravely.” 
― J.K. Rowling
, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

MALORY P.O.V

Cortez placed his hand on my waist and pushed me a little, so that I would be standing behind him. He stood covering me, glaring and snarling at the rogues. His claws were out and his whole body was shook in anger.

The second rogue, whom I had kicked in the shins earlier, stepped forward. Holding him by his neck, Cortez rammed his head to the ground. Digging his claws into the rogue’s neck, Cortez punched him in the face repeatedly.

My heart thumped against my chest as I saw Cortez hitting him. Blood was oozing from the rogues nose but Cortez didn’t seem to be bothered by it. At the same time, the first rogue attacked me from behind and wrapped his arms around my neck.

His hold on my neck was very tight and I was gasping for air. I cried in pain when the rogue held my head so that he could twist it. When Cortez heard my cries, he left the second rogue and stood up.

I swear his dark eyes turned a shade darker as he saw me. Baring his fangs, he held the wrist of the rogues arm which was wrapped around my neck. Cortez then pulled the rogue forward holding him by his wrist and I fell on the ground on my knees.

I rubbed my neck repeatedly and tried to breathe like a normal person again. My head felt heavy all of a sudden and I sat on the ground. I blinked repeatedly and gasped when I saw Cortez twisting the rogue’s hand. He then elbowed him in the face which had the rogue bend his head backwards. Cortez then held the rogue’s hair in a tight fist and rammed his head on the ground.  I swear I could hear sounds of bone cracking as he did that.

Roaring murderously, Cortez twisted the rogues head and decapitated it. I screamed when he did that. Unaffected by my scream, Cortez threw the head to a nearby tree. He then held the rogues arm and ripped it from his body.

I couldn’t watch it. I couldn’t watch my mate killing someone so terrifyingly.

Pulling my knees closer to my chest, I moved backwards using my butt so that I could go away and not watch this.

Tears were sliding from my eyes as I realized exactly why Cortez is called merciless.

No.

When he was done separating all the body parts of the first rogue, he went after the second. I held my hair and lowered my head as the arm of the second rogue fell near me. I moved backwards again, shaking my head, unable to watch all this.

There were blood spattered on all those dried leaves and I would cringe every time I see them. I closed my eyes shut and sobbed loudly as I saw the decapitated head of the first rogue. The realization that it was done by Cortez made me sick in the stomach.

At the same time, few of the dried leaves spread apart and I felt someone running from between the trees but I didn’t look at them because my gaze was on Cortez.

He then stood up and went after the third rogue who was lying on the ground ever since he was pushed against the tree by Cortez. Cortez picked up a medium sized stone form the ground and then, holding the rogue by his hair, Cortez hit the rogues face with that stone. My vision was getting blurrier as tears were clouding my eyes. I screamed and lowered my head as Cortez hit the rogue again and again.