XIX.

Without a goal you can't score

Chapter 19

I remember.

I am Rosella Green, I am from the Mystic Forest Pack, I - I - I was in an accident! W - What am I doing here? My heart starts to pound against my ears, I look around trying to adjust to the darkness that surrounds me, my head throbs yet again in pain, I place my hands on my for head gulping down my dry throat.

My eyes scan the area finally adjusting to the light, a growl escapes my throat as I realize i'm in a cell.

"Hello!" I yell out my voice bouncing off the walls. It is so cold, I can feel my skin numbing to the coldness, and shivering slightly.

Placing my hands on rough cement floor, I painfully push myself up - almost tumbling off the floor I grab the cell bars which brought shiver down my spine. Who Locked me up?

Hannah?

Oh my god! Hannah was with Jade. Inhaling I sigh putting all the puzzles together. Jade! She is a Vampire, anger rises inside of my as I grip on to the metal bar. No wonder she wanted to get close to me!

Wait, if Hannah is here that means.

My jaw drops at the unbelievable thought. LUCAS IS HERE! LUCAS?! oh my god, LUCAS! A smile sprint my lips, huffing out a laugh with happiness.

Vincent?

Oh My God. My life is a mess.

Suddenly my body jolts back as I hear a door bang shut. Standing firm on the floor, I clench my hands to a fist, for sure my nails made a mark on my hands. "Well... Well... Well..." Jade sang out, the footsteps only coming louder and louder. Finally I can see her standing right in front of my cell.

"Miss Rosella Greene" She bows, laughing out loud. My eyes stay fix at her, oh how I want to kill her. "Looks like you have regain your memory now haven't you?"

"And what is that to you?" I ask coming closer, my heart yet again, falling from my own body, but I try to maintain the strength, my inner wolf strength. My eyes seep into her soul, as rage flourished down on me.

"Just something which lets me... let's say... put you in more pain"

My inner wolf takes the best of me and before I know it, I am right against the cage, digging my nails into her pale flesh of a skin. Where is I was a wolf i'd have eaten her alive.

She didn't wince, not pull off, instead she laughed rhetorically. Her red eyes met my I assume not dark orange ones, I gasp as she pulls on my hair banging my forehead onto the bar.

Holy shit, the pain!

Not worse, as I have experiences. "What do you fricken want from me" I yelled, in the end growling lowly which I think I shook the whole are off. "WHAT DID I DO!"

"You killed my brother" she yelled, opening the cage and pushing me back against the wall with her hand again wrapped on my neck. "Abaddon, was my brother. You stupid wolves always hated his kind, and we needed revenge" She squeezed my neck even harder.

My eyes went up, and my mouth opens trying to inhale air. "H - He t - tortured me" I squeaked, trying to say what I want too. I could feel my body feeling light headed, but before anything can happen Jade lets go, and i crash onto the floor scraping my knee against the spiky cement.

"Aah" I squirm, grabbing my knees, warm blood oozing out. My body jerks aback as deja vu hits me, a slash noise appears right across from me and there I see Jade holding a belt with a smirk on her face.