II.

❝ that moment in life when you don't know what to do

Thanks for your amazing comments, and your encouragement to continue writing my book. Your support means so much to me.

Chapter 2

"You must be wondering what will your positions may be. It is a big decision to make isn't it? Now since you guys did not plan on doing any sort of co - op, you will get the opportunity to do your internship here, a down side here is you will go back to your original university and do 2 more years of Art school, while you do your internship here. I will be sending emails to all your universities, letting them you will be doing more school. So, for now you guys can go home, just pack everything in your locker which is above this floor" Mr. Brad informs us all.

Oh shoot, I am going to die. Die. AND OFFICALLY just die, and probably go to jail. Biting my lips nervously I just rush out of the room, without saying my goodbyes. I place my hand on my forehead. Alright, I am sweating as hell.

"Hey, Carrot" A voice calls out, I obviously ignore it. It's that guys Derik voice, he has been staring at me with a smirk for the past few minutes. Rolling my eyes, my thoughts go back to me going to jail. LIKE THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW. I am lying to them, this just breaks all the rules, even of a rightful citizen.

But what's bothering me the most if Derek's suck up voice. "What do you want" I spin around immediately.

"Nothing carrot" he leaves me with my jaw wide open, HE JUST MESSED UP MY DAMN HAIR. Is he out of his mind? Grabbing my phone from my pocket I quickly dial in Regina's number. Placing it on my right ear, as that is apparently my better ear for some reason, I speed up to my locker.

"Hello" Regina voice mumbles.

"Hey, girl meet me at my locker now, it's extremely urgent!" I shut the phone before she can say a word. Yeah I feel like I'll die, have I said Die many times... screw me. Letting out a fold of breath, I rush upstairs and up to my locker. I grunt in annoyance, leaning on my locker.

Kill me, I fiddle with my fingers as I impatiently wait Regina to come. "Hi!" I hear a cheery voice beside me, turning my head I spot Anna there. She is very sweet, but how do you get away from someone who wants to talk to you.

"Just thought we could meet up" she squeals.

I nod my head quickly, "uh yeah of course, I'll meet you" I sigh in relief as she walks away.

"What happened" I faintly here Regina's panting voice. Looking straight toward the hall I see her rushing in her high heels. She looks like a dying horse trying to walk - oh wait that was rude.

"I am so dead - he will find out - email them, and then I will die" I say quickly as she approaches.

"Breath, now speak and tell me everything"

"Apparently we are doing two more years of University for co - op it's this new thing, he is emailing all our old Universities, sending the student information and that we will be starting too. But that fricken Uni has no record of me. I could legit go to jail for some serious offence!" I pant, my heart pounding.

"then -

"Just hack" A familiar voice speaks behind me freezing me up. I slowly turn around like a robot. It's Derek! HE KNOWS NOW OH MY GOD, no I am dead - can I just kill myself before anyone else finds out. I can feel cheeks heating up red in embarrassment.

He rolls his eyes and slams his locker door. "Follow me" He says. Regina and I just freeze at the spot looking at each other with the 'whattheheck-is-going-on-is-this-guy-going-to-murder-us-are-we-gonna-die' face.