5 more Minutes

Derpinqton...

[Zarahs POV]

We stood outside in the rain with bags and magazines over our heads to keep our fresh hair do's from getting wet. The guys are suppose to be on their way but their about half an hour late . I got my hair curled, its about shoulder length , Sidney got a bob with a right side bang and feather, and Cournty got hers dead ass straight. I dont even want to know what would happen if it gets wet.

Zarah- Sidney what time is it . ?

Sidney-*sighs* 8

Courtany- These boys need taa hurry tha hell up boo .

I shook my head at Courtany and continued to stand in the rain holding a magazine over my head. School stand tomorrow. In some ways im excited but I dont feel like dealing with my dumbass teachers. But you know.. The guys . Thats the reason I enjoy it... Ahh the Guys . ! Freshman year Baby . !

[

Sidney- I Think I see them coming . !

I look down the road and see a black car coming down . 

Zarah- About damn time.

The car speeds down the road and splashes all of us causing my curls to go flat,  Sidneys hair was plastered all over her face, and Courtanys hair made a crunching noise and shot straight up .

Courtany- OH MY GOD . ! MY HAIR MY HAIR . !

Are you fuking kidding me.

[Randys POV]

We were practicing forever it seemed like. We sung for about and hour. Stretched for thirty minutes. Danced for an hour an a half, and sung for another hour. Our moves were hot though . 

Me- Aye what time is it . ?

Prod- 8

Jacob- (laying on the floor half asleep) We were suppose to pick the girls up like thirty minutes ago.

We all layed there not saying anythiing. I think Roc was asleep.

Me- Are we gunna go get them . ?

Jacob-Mmmhmmm

Then I heard snoring . I yawned and closed my eyes.

Me- 5 minutes .

[Zarahs POV]

The asshole who splashed us came back and I wanted to shoot him. Some kid who looked about 15, longish shortish dark brown hair that, since it was raining, was plastered over his face which looked kinda hot, looked white and latino, and that wifebeater he was wearing became almost see through. 

SexyKid- Hey are you ladies alright . ?

Zarah- Do I fucking look ok to you . ? My hair is RUINED, and Im soaking wet . !

SexyKid-*smirks* I tend to do that to Girls.

I get ready to tell him off in one of the few languages I knew but thought better of it . 

Sidney- Uhm whats your name  ?

SexyKid- *smiles and puts his hand out* Calvin.

Sidney- Well Calvin, *shakes his hand and fake smiles back* I suggest you leave before you get your ass kid but a black native and a crazy gay kid okay . ?

Calvin-*laughs* Sure but,*pulls a wad of cash out of his pocket and hands it to Zarah, but when she grabbed his hand she pulled him towards her and whispers* heres a little something for your troubles.

CALVIN Let go of me and got back into the car and drove off . I stood there in a daze not grasping what just happened. Just as Calvin pulled off the boys pulled up . By that time the rain had stopped .  

Sidney- About TIME You got here . !

She opened the door and crawled in. Courtany followed and I just stood there staring at where Calvins car dissapeared.

Jacob- Zarah . ?

I glared at him and pointed to my head .

Zarah- See what happens when your late . ? Do You see this . ? ! These are deflated curls that you WILL Be paying for JACOB . ! 

I kept the money Calvin gave me out of his sight and got in the car . For the rest of the night I could stop thinking about hiim . Something in my gut told me that I should be excited for school to start tomorrow.