I Promise....

Ok So After this Chapter Ima be Verry Verry Busy But I Will Make time to do this if I get comments an Votes . It Urks me When people read a story Like it but dont vote or comment >.< ...

Antywaaayysss.....

-------------------------------------

[Mercedes POV]

We're sitting in Zarahs living room listening to how her and Sidney met . I really couldn't give to fucks about it . Me an Zarah are Close . We're Closer than and her brother . Than theres Sidney. *mockingly* The bestest friend I could ever have . ! What Fucking ever . Then I heard Zarah say I've never had a friend like her . I got up and walked into Randys bedroom and slamed the door . I could hear Sidney asking if she did anything . Ugh It pisses me off how she's so fuckng innocent .

???- *kknocks on the door*

Mercedes- Go away . 

???- *opens the door* Well it is my room .

Mercedes- *sighs* hey randy ....

Randy- Hey... Wanna talk about it . ? *sits next to Mercedes and wraps his arm around her waist*

Mercedes- *gets goosebumps* Not really .

Randy- Are you cold . ?

Mercedes- *blushes* nope...

Randy- *smiles* Uhhhuhhhh....

Mercedes- *smiles at Randy*

Randy leans into my face and just as soon as his lps brush mine Courtany burst into the room .

Courtany- Hunny Zarah Sai- TWO SNAPS UP AN A FRUIT LOOP RANDY YOU CHEATN ON Me . !!!!!! 

Rand- *blushes* Wha-

Courtany- *starts crying* OH MY GOOSHNESS . !!! I CANT TAKE ALL THIS DRAMA OH LAWD . !

Zarah and Sidney come upstairs and stair at courtany . We all look at eachother an burst out laughing . I miss those times . 

Zarah- Randy could you gives a minute . ?

Randy- You Gunna leaves us down there .. . With COURTANY . ?

Courtany- Its Ok Boo Boo You Can Expllain to me why you was all over ma Bestiie . !

Randy looks at us scared as he follows Courtany out . We all giggle and then theres an awkward silence .

Sidney- I Dont know if I did anything bu-

Mercedes- You did nothing . I Was just.. Having a moment I guess .

Zarah- Were you  Jealous . ?

Mercedes-...

Sidney- haha Woow . 

Mercedes - Whats Funny . ? ! *starts to get upset*

Sidney- I Dont see how your jealous... If anything I should be the jealous one.. 

Zarah- OK Ok Lets not get all Lovey Dovey Ok ... Lets just hug it out . ?

Sidney looks at me and I feel terrible . She really is the sweetest person youll ever meet . We all hug out an You know courtany comes in and joins . We go downstairs and watch TV an Jacob gets a phone call .

Jacob- Hola . ! . .. . uh huh .... For Real . ? THATS HOW YOU FEEL . ? ! 

Courtany- ASKING ALL THEM QUESTIONS ASKING ALLL THEM QUESTIONS-

Zarah- *trys not to laugh* Courtany you cant do it shut up . !

[Zarahs POV]

Man Courtany is a Trip . Lmaoo

Jacob-  We got an audition for a new boy band group . !

Everybody is jumping up an down acting retarted . I think mercedes and Randy kissed . Ima have to talk to her about that . Jacob grabbed me kissed me . Everything went quiet . I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him slide his tounge into my mouth . He put his hands on my waist and squeezed my shirt causing me to want more . I tangled my hands in his hair and sqeezed it . A small moan escaped his lips and then I heard somebody cough. I remembered everybody was watching us and jumped away from Princceton and turned red .

Courtany- Oh My goodness I feel like Im in a porno movie . ! HELLO . !

Everybody laughed and I looked down . I Was so happy that they got that audition . Theyve been waiting for one for a pretty long time now . Im just kinda worried about what will happen if they get it and leave . 

~= Two weeks later=~

[Jacobs POV] 

The eight of us stand in the lobby waiting for us to be called . I m not really sure WHY we invited Courtany . I guess after a while you grow to love her ... In some way . I look at Zarah and she looks nervous . She's so pretty . She looks at me and smiles . I walk up behind her and wraps my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder . 

Jacob- You ok . ?

Zarah-(POV Noo) Yea . Why . ?

Jacob- You Look more nervous than me Randy Craig an Trey . & Your not eve going on . 

Zarah-*sighs* Yea i Know . . Its just... When you get this.. Your Gunna have to leave... and Im really going to miss you . 

I turn her around in my arms without letting her go . I peck her on the lips and she wraps her arms around my neck . I Promise I will always be there . And I will always love you . She kissed me and just before things got heated a Lady came out and called our names . She looked at me and smiled .

Zarah- Good luck .

Jacob- Thanks .

[Zarahs POV]

We Waited for what seemed like 3 hours for them to finish . I really wanted to go in and look but I didn't want to be nosy . So We Waited. and Listened to Courtany talk about making a gris-gris . Then Waited . Mercedes went to go get some Chinese . Then We Waited again. We were going on 5 hours until they bursted through the door with kool-aid smiles on their faces . It was obvious . 

They Made it .

[Jacobs POV] 

I ran up to Zarah and squeezed her like I was never going to see her again . She smiled at me and before she could sa anything we interrupted her .

Jacob- Wassup yall It's Yours Truly Princeton ,

Randy- Its Ya Boy Ray Ray

Craig- Hey yall Its Prodigy 

Trey- Wassup its Roc Royal 

Jacob- And We Are-

All 4 of them- MINDLESS BEHAVIOR . !

The Girls laughed and Courtany looked like she was aout to faint . Our Managers Keisha an Walkter came out and Introduced themselves . Now We just Have to tell them . But I dont know if I have the balls to do it .