Crickets

[Zarahs POV]

I woke up feeling somebodys arms around me . I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. Than I remembered . I scream and jumped out of my bed . I threw pillows at him and yelled for help.  He jumped up and started screaming . I stopped and stared at him . 

Zarah- WHAT THE FUCK JACOB . ! !

Jacob- *rubbing his neck* You throw really good .

Zarah- I..I...

My lip started to quiver . Jacob came over and slowly put his arms around me. I sat back down on my bed. I tear dropped out of my eye , and before I knew it, I was crying . Jacob held me and told me everything was going to be alright. Its not. I know its not. 

[Randys POV]

I heard Zarah scream and I ran into her room . I saw her i Jacobs arms crying. I really wanted to know what happened but the looked in Zarahs eyes made me wait. Mercedes came up behiind me and laid her head on my shoulder. 

Mercedes: You think she's going to be okay . ?

Randy: Yea... She's strong.

Mercedes: Yea but.. You Think He... you know.

Randy: . . . If He did I'll kill him .

We look at Zarah curled up in Jacobs arms. I knew where her heart was, and it killed me knowing it/ But Im not suppose to care about her the way I do. We have a brother sister relationship, not a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. 

Mercedes: We should give them some privacy. 

I nodded my head , grabbed Mercedes hand and led her downstairs. Everybody besides Prodigy and Roc were downstairs asleep.  Sidney was on the couch and Courtany was on the table . ? I will never understand that kid . 

Mercedes: We should cook something . !

She smiled at me and for the first time I realized how pretty her smile was . I smiled back and nodded at her. She grabbed my wrist but I noticed how her hand slowly made its way down to mine. I smiled to myself. She wants me.

[Jacobs POV]

I sat against the wall hold Zarah. I let her cry until she couldnt cry anymoree.  I didn't know whether she was asleep or not but my ass is killing me . Hardwood isn't the softest thing to sit on. I quietly called her name. 

Zarah:mmm ?

Jacob: You wanna move to the bed . ?

She looked up at me and I started to blush realizing that what I said had two totally different meanings. She smiled a little bit and I smiled back. I helped her up and walked her to the bed. She layed between my legs ans snuggled into my chest. I held her tightly not wanting to let go.

Jacob: You want to talk about it . ?

Zarah: Nope  .

Jacob: Ok .

If she didnt want to talk about it I wasn't going to make her. But sooner or later I want answers. I stroked her hair. Since it was shoulder length my hand would slightly touch her chest. I dont think she thought it was intentional, But... it sort of was.

Zarah: You smell that . ?

Jacob:*sniffed the air* Yea*sniffs air again* It kinda smells like.. Somethings burning .

And Just like that the fire alarm went off . Zarah jumped and fell off her bed and swore in some language I didnt understand. We went downstairs and saw Mercedes throwing water at the fire , Courtany blowing the fire, and Sidney and Randy looking for a fire extinguisher. For the first time in a    while I hear Zarah laugh , and it was a sweet sound .

[Randys POV]

I thought you were suppose to keep the fire extinguisher in an easy to get to place . !

Randy: Where the hell is it . !

Zarah: *laughing* Next... To the.... Stove . !

I looked at the stove and mentally facepalmed myself . I . Am . SO . Dumb . I pushed Courtany out the way . He was acting like a damn fool blowinq at the fire . I extinguished the fire, and looked at what was suppose to be bacon . 

Randy: Breakfast is ready . !

Zarah: Uhmm . .  I'll go eat some.. Uh.. Fruity Pebbles . 

Courtany: BOY WHAT THE HELL IS WrOng with YOU . ! ! ! Making me sweat out my damn finga waves . ! ! Now I need to find a ot hair salon up in here Cause Bae-Bay My Roots is HIT . ! Boo they so thick that when I tun a comb through ma hair you can hear crickets . !

She went on and on and on about her hair . Forgetting why she started in the first place. I grabbed the milk and Fruity Pebbles and we ate .

Sidney: Well Now that Courtany said something we should go to the Hair Salon..

Jacob: Yea we have rehearsal later...

Zarah: hmph .

Randy:(uhm...) Yea So Yall can go out and than we'll pick yall up .

Sidney: *smiled* Cool . !

Its Gunna be hell When we tell Zarah we have to leave .