Chapter 17

Andrei P.O.V

'I cannot believe this!' I said in outrage.

I looked at Arabella and she was angry but you could see a hint of fear in her eyes.

'Tesoro...' I started

'Dont call me that,' she cut me off.

'Fine, Arabella let  me explain' I started again.

'Is this why I was never allowed in your study? Is that what you do for a living? Is this why ypu never told me where you worked? You get paid for beeing a bloody monster,' she said in a menacing tone.

'Please just let me explain' I said

'Fine' she said in a flat tone.

This was going to be a long night and I didnt know how it was going to go.

Arabella P.O.V

Those photos were sick. Blood everywhere. Male, female they were all dead. He looked so merciless. There were some without body parts.

And in all of them there was only one killer... Andrei.

How could he? How could he just kill so many people and still be able to sleep at night. There were 20 pictures. Thats 20 people he has killed. He probably has killed even more for all I know.

'Please just let me explain' He said

I had no choice. I wanted to know why he does this. I want answers.

'Fine' I said in a flat tone.

'Let me check your feet first' he said

I hadnt even realized that I stepped on glass. I looked at my foot and ot was a bloody mess. I could even see the shard of glass sticking out of my foot.

I sat on the sofa as Andrei got the first aid kit out. I will openly admit that I am scared of him now. I mean its not everyday you see the man you call your boyfriend killing people.

I hadnt even noticed that Andrei had taken the piece of glass out. How did that not hurt.

'I put numbing cream on your foot so you didnt feel the pain' he said.

I think I said that out loud.

'Oh okay then' I said quietly refusing to look him in the eye.

He bandaged my leg up and then sat on the sofa but a safe distance away from me.

'I think you want an explanation' he said

Well no shit sherlock

'How about you ask me questions and I answer?' He said

I nodded

'Was it you in the photographs' I asked

'Yes. But I can expla..' he started

'Did you know them?' I cut him off

He sighed 'Yes'

'Why didn't you tell me I was going out with a murderer?' I yelled at him.

'I...' he tried

'Is this how you earn your money, somebody tells you to kill someone and you do it in cold blood' I yelled. I seem to be doing that alot these days.

'Will you please le...'

'Let you what lie to me even more. I was so bloody stupid how could I not see this honestly...'

'ENOUGH' he yelled 'I have had enough of this. I am going to speak and you are going to listen'.

I was petrified. I had never seen this side of him. Ever. I think he realized this and instantly his whole demeanor changed.

'I'm sorry' he said as he slowly sat down next to me on the sofa. I was so scared of him but deep down inside I knew he wouldnt hurt me intentionally. 

'Yes, the person in the photos are me and yes all the people there are dead' I said. I could see that she was about to cut in so i quickly started talking again. 'But all those people in the photos deserved to die'.

'HOW THE HELL DO PEOPLE 'DESERVE' TO DIE. AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU DESERVE TO DIE YOU MURDERER' I screamed at him as i ran out. I couldnt take this, I know I said I was going to listen but he cant just say people deserved to die. Thats just wrong and i cant handle this right now i needed some space. 

I wasnt going to go to our room so i took a couple of room and found a decent looking guest room. I made sure to lock the door aas i went in. As i trid to fall asleep i couldnt stop the tears from sliping down my face. I should have let him explain. There has to be more to this story than just this. There has to be.

----------------------------------

Heyyyyyy I finally updated. I know you guys are probably really mad at me for not updating sooner but school priorities are a teeny tinie bit more important. I wanyed to say thank to everyone that has stuck by my story even though I take forever to update. My updates might be a little bit more quicker because my writers block has gone away Yay!!! What do u guys think of my story and if u guys have aby ideas for me to incorporate please pm me.

Thnx xoxo

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW :)