Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Car ride

Arabelle P.O.V

"Arabelle Arabelle, come on get up tesoro" I heard someone say. I felt myself start to wake. I opened my eyes and realized I was sleeping on Andrei's chest.

"Come on the flight is about to land" he said. I buckled my seatbelt as the plane started to descend. I got scared and I wanted to gold his hand. "A-a-drei can I um.... hold your hand. I am scared.

"Of course tesoro you don't have to ask" he said as he grabbed my hand. I closed my eyes and before I knew it we had landed. Andrei didn't let go of my hand as we got up from our seat.

The air stewardess opened the door and we walked out. The moment we walked out the unexpected happened. Millions of flashing light were pointing at us. Immediately got scared again. Andrei tucked my head in to his chest.

Reporters started asking questions. "Who is the girl". "Is she your new girlfriend". "She seems a little bit more lower class than your used to".

Andrei looked quite angry at this comment.

We pushed through the cloud of reporters and made our way to his car. It was a very sleek looking sportscar. He opened the door for me and helped me get in and then he got into the drivers side.

We started driving in silence to what I assume his house.

"Pease don't mind what they say because it's not true. They gossip for a living and just don't even think about what they said ok. I just noddes slightly hurt about what they said.

"Are you scared of me" he asked suddenly. "Sometimes I guess" I said. "please don't be scared of me I will never intentionally hurt you I promise" he said. By now he had stopped the car in the middle of the road.

"Can you tell me why you are scared of me" he asked me. "W-well.... um you just kinda seem umm... scary" I stuttered looking at my lap. "I don't want you to ever be scared of me" He said looking into my eyes. I just nodded.

He continued driving home...wait did I just call his house home? What is happening to me. ughhh. Anyway we continued the ride to HIS home.

"We will be home in just a couple of minutes" he said. I,nodded. We kept driving. I looked outside I couldn't see much since it was dark but it looked like lovely place. I wonder if we can go sight seeing one day.

After a couple of minutes I saw a massive fancy looking silver sign board with A. Lombardi carved into it. WTF. He has a silver sign board with an engraving for his house. Then I saw the gates that opened when the guards saw the car. 'Why does this guy need body guards' I wondered. oh well.

He drove drove his car in and if was one of those circular drive ways that you see on tv. Except this was way way way bigger.

I thought that was amazing until I saw his house. It was more like a mansion rather than a house. It was HUGE. We got out of the car and I think Andrei noticed me gaping at the house because he stated smirking. "Come lets go in" he said. " What about my stuff" I asked. "The butler brought it in already" he said. The butler brought it in...okay then. An elderly lady opened the door and said "Welcome home sir hope you.... oh I am so sorry ma'am I did not notice you there mg apologies welcome home too" she said as we walked into the house.

The house from the inside was also breathtaking. I felt like I was in heaven on earth. Everything looked amazing. I was stunned.

Is this heaven on earth where I am going to live....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys just one more chapter that I have to retype then I will be back on track. You guys aren't voting or commenting I mean even if it is a bad comment telling me my writing is horrible it is still a comment. Pls pls pls comment and vote or even both. Anyway do u guys know how to put images up or not. If u do know do I have to do that on a computer or can I do it on my phone????? Another message I will go through and edit my chapters after I have written a fair bit so just try to ignore my spelling mistakes and stuff because I am typing off my phone so pls keep that in mind. WOW this is a really long authors note.

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW