Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Saying Goodbye

Arabelle P.O.V.

I had barely an hour to say bye to everyone. So I decided to make every minute count.

I walked to my now empty room and remembered all my happy moment here. I will really miss this place.

I walked out and I saw Joseph. He ran up to me and hugged my legs. "I heard you were leaving" he said. I nodded. "please don't forget me I luv you" he said and then he started to cry. "shhh no don't cry I will visit I promise" I said. He finally calmed down.

I went on to all the other children in the orphanage and they were all crying no doubt they all started crying. I was really a big part of their lives. I will miss each and everyone of them.

Joseph suddenly came up to me and have a shirt. "We all signed this it was so you wouldn't forget us in Italy" he said and again they all started crying. "shhh... no... come on guys... I will come back to visit I promise. I will never forget you guys ever" I said.

I wanted to spend whatever time I had left with Lucy. I started to walk to her room and when I stood infront of her door I could hear her crying. It was horrible. Lucy and I had gotten really close ever since she came to this orphanage. She was like my sister... no she is my sister.

I took a few deep breathes and walked in. The sight I saw just tore me apart. Lucy was sitting on the floor crying and crying and when she saw me she ran over to me and started hugging my legs.

"No Awabelle pwease dont weave me. Dont be wike mummy and daddy" she said through her tears. I hugged her. "I will never leave you. If you ever want to talk to me just call me. I will never leave you like your mummy and daddy" I said. "Pwomise" she said sticking her pinky out. "Promise" I said taking her pinky. I left her room to just walk around and to enjoy my last moments here.

"Arabelle sweety they're here" Mrs Brown called from downstairs. 'Its now or never' I thought. I walked down to see a guy pretty hot to but not as hot as Andrei.

I walked down and the guy introduced himself to be Seth my personal bodyguard.....

I don't k.ow why I would need one but oh well.

I said my final goodbyes and was heading out the door when I felt two hands wrap around my legs. I saw it was Lucy "NO NO pwease dont go pwease" I

she cried "Don't weave me don't do what mummy and daddy did pwease" she said. "I was going to say something but Mrs Brown carried her away from my legs and she told my to go. She also said she would call tomorrow.

I walked out of the orphanage and saw a limo. A actual limo. A guy came and opened my door for me. I got in. Seth came in as well. I watched as the place I grew up in went passed me and all those memories I had were left there.

We drove in silence to the airport. It was quite awkward but I didn't mind I wasnt in the mood for talking anyways. We finally got to the airport and I saw a private plane with someone waiting there. We drove a little closer and I saw it was none other than Andrei.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys you might have read my authors note so my chapters won't be to the best of standards because I am trying to catch up to where it was. So it will be like this till about chapter 10 or 11. I will keep posting up to chapter 9 cause thats where I left off. Only 3 more chapters to type.