Chapter 36 Easter Fun

Liam POV

It is Easter morning and sadly it is yet another holiday we don't get to spend with our families because we are on tour and have a concert tomorrow! But we are stopped in the town we have our concert in and we are going to give the little ones, the best Easter ever!! They all get baskets and are going to have an Easter egg hunt. Louis and I woke the kids up about twenty minutes ago and they should all be in the kitchen soon for the breakfast me and zayn made. Oh here comes some of the kids.

" morning LiLi and zaynie!" lexie, Lilly, nick, Madison, and Carley say happily coming down the stairs. Nick is in a light blue polo and tan pants. Lilly and Carley have the same dress on but Lilly's is a light pink and carleys is a light blue. Madison has a light purple dress on with flowers and lexie has a medium pink dress on with flowers. They all sit down.

" morning babies!" zayn and I say. Zayn is dressed in a red polo shirt with blank pants and I am in a light yellow polo shirt with dark blue jeans.

" morning everyone!" Niall, Samantha, Cameron, and Carson say as they walk in. Niall is in a light green polo and blue jeans. Cameron has on tan pants and a white polo. Carson has a light orange polo with black pants on and Samantha has a medium blue color dress on with white leggings under.

" morning babies!!! Where is Harry do you know?" zayn and I ask at the same time as they sit down.

" oh he is still sleeping!" Niall said with a tiny smirk

" oh that boy, let me go and wake him up!" zayn says a Louis walks in, with a light blue and white striped polo and black pants. Zayn leaves to Harry and niall's rooms and walks in and over to Harry.

" Harry wake up now and get dressed!!" zayn said and spanks Harry bottom hard twice.

" okay I am up, I am up!!! Sorry!!!" harry said getting up and rubs his bottom a little.

" good boy!" zayn said leaving and he sits down with everyone else as they wait for Harry. Harry comes down a couple minutes later in a darker green polo and tan pants.

" morning!" he said grumpy as he sits down. Liam and zayn serve the food and everyone digs in.

" did bunny come?" Lilly asked wondering

" yeah did the Easter bunny bring us our baskets?" Carley and nick said in an excited tone.

" yeah did he come and give us candy and toys?" asked lexie

" and will we be egg hunting today?" asked Madison

" gosh such babies!" mumbles Samantha and Cameron.

" we'll I think the Easter bunny did bring stuff, but You will have to wait and see, it's in the living room and yes we will hunt eggs!" Louis said with a smile

" yay!" all the younger kids cheered. * can't wait!!!" they added. Then about ten minutes later, they were all done. Lilly, lexie, Madison, Carley, and nick rush to the living room where they see ten Easter baskets each with one of the kids names on them. They all go to their baskets and look in them as the others enter. Niall rushes to his basket, then Harry follows behind. Samantha, Carson, and cameron slowly go to their baskets!

" look the Easter bunny did come and he brought us candy and toys!!" all the little ones cheer as they start looking through their baskets.

Niall got a new Irish hat, new phone case and a whole bunch of candy! Harry got a new beanie, a new phone case and tons of candy. Cameron got a new phone case, a new hat and glove set, and tons of candy. Samantha got a new phone case, bunches of candy and hair accessories. Carson got a new phone case, a small remote control toy, a hat, and lots of candy. Madison got a Easter Barbie, some play make up, a necklace, a barbie coloring book and lots of candy. Lexie got a Easter barbie, a princess coloring book, some princess play make up, some hair bows, a bracelet and lots of candy. Nick got a new super hero action figure, hot wheel cars, a spiderman coloring book, spiderman sunglasses, and a bunch of candy. Carley got a Easter Barbie, a Minnie mouse coloring book, some Barbie make up, hair clips, a ring, and lots of candy. Lilly got an easter Barbie, a Dora coloring book, some littler girls make up, hair bows, barbie sunglasses, and lots of candy. Also Harry, Niall, Samantha, cameron, and Carson got a ten dollars iTunes gift card from Liam, zayn, and Louis. While Madison, lexie, nick, Carley, and Lilly got a bunny stuffed animal which came with a lollipop. All the kids were actually very happy.

" thank you guys!!" they all say for the things the boys had got them.

" you are welcome!" Liam, zayn, and Louis say as the kids go to their rooms to play with their new toys and eat candy.

An hour has passed..

" okay grab your baskets, it's time to go Easter egg hunting!" Liam calls out to them. The little ones coming running out with the older ones behind.

" yay!!! Yay!!! We're are we doing it at?" nick asked

" at the park!! Come on" Liam said

" but where is Lou and zaynie?" asked lexie

" Already at the park so let's hurry up !" Liam said and the little ones jump with joy. Even the older ones are happy as they get more candy and maybe even some money. They all leave the bus and head to the park where Louis and zayn already hid the eggs.

" okay everybody go find yourself some eggs!" Louis cheered and all the kids go searching.

" you know even with not being with family on Easter, I think we did a really good job with making this Easter great for them, don't ya think?" zayn said

" yeah I think we did a pretty good job, the kids look happy!" Louis proclaimed

" yeah, I think one day we will be really good parents as we take care of our little siblings pretty well, don't ya think?" Liam said

" yeah we do and will!" zayn said with a smile

With the kids hunting eggs...

" look at my pink egg!" Lilly cheered

" that's beautiful Lilly!" Niall Said with a smile

" yeah and look at my blue egg with yellow poke a dots!" lexie said giggling

" very beautiful sissy!" Niall said with a chuckle .

" and look at my purple egg!" Madison said

" again very beautiful egg!" Niall said

" look how much eggs we have!!" all there girls cheered

" I know you guys have a lot of eggs, at least twenty each!" Niall said happily

" look we have lots eggs too!" nick and carley said running up.

" yep you guys have a lot as well!" Niall said as he helps all of the little ones find some more eggs. About an hour later when all the eggs are found, they head back to the bus and all the kids open their eggs and see all the candy they have, little toys, or money!!! Everyone was happy.

" this was one of my best Easters ever! Thank you zaynie, LiLi, and Loulou for making this Easter wonderful and just always making everything okay for us" lexie said as she goes and hugs each one of them.

" yeah, I agree it really was one of our best easters! And just thank you for everything! We need it, you guys are really all we have!" Niall said as a tear slips down and he hugs each and everyone of them.

" you guys are welcome! And we are glad to have made this a great Easter! and remember we will always be here for you both, and yeah we do!!! We love you!" Louis said as he brings Niall and lexie into a hug, they nod and smile. Then all the other kids join in as well along with zayn and Liam.

" thank you!! It's been a great easter! Happy easter everyone!!" all the other ones say!

" you are welcome! Happy Easter!" zayn and Liam said happy to have made this a great easter.

Later that day, they ate a great and yummy easter dinner, then they played with their toys, and at the end of the night, they all snuggle up and watch a Easter movie which was hop, along with easter candy, and everyone was happy.

So here it is, the next chapter for this story, I hope you enjoyed and like the chapter! And I need some ideas for what could happen in the story or which kid should get in trouble, so please can you guys give me some prompts or ideas to do? Thank you!! And happy Easter everyone!!! :)