Chapter fourty kidnapped

It was the next day, around 12:30 pm, they have a concert tonight. Cameron and Sam are grounded, and so are Liam, Zayn, and Harry. Yes Louis even grounded Zayn and Liam because though they are in charge, they did something stupid and childish, so he grounded them like children. Carley, Lilly, and nick are taking a nap as they were super tired. Carson and Louis are playing call of duty, as Carson begged Louis to play because no one else could. Lexie, Maddie, and Niall are playing a board game.
Louis gets up to see what he can make for am early dinner, when he realizes there is hardly any food in the house, he doesn't trust the older boys to be alone right now and he doesn't want to take everyone with him, so he comes up with an idea.

" Niall come here for a moment" Louis calls

" coming louis" Niall said as he goes to Louis and Carson with Maddie and Lexi.

" look I need you to walk to the grocery store just down the street okay? I can't leave because I don't trust the boys do not do nothing stupid, niall can I trust you to take Maddie, Carson, and Lexi to the store and get groceries?" Louis questions

" yes sir, you sure can I promise" Niall said

" Louis I don't wanna go though, can I just stay here?" Carson asked

" sure i guess, I mean I don't see why not" Louis said

" thanks Lou" Carson said

" Lexi, Maddie go get on your jackets and shoes" Louis said

" okay Louis" Maddie and Lexi say as they run off.

Louis makes a list for Niall, and then sends Niall off with Maddie and Lexi telling him to be careful and watch his sisters.

Halfway through the walk to the store, a car pulls up to Niall, Maddie, and Lexi and a man gets out.

" hey I have some candy, do you want some?" He asked Maddie and Lexi

" no our brother is gonna buy us candy at the store" Lexi says

" well my candy is better" he said

" sir leave my sisters alone" Niall said

" fine" the man says as another mans comes out the car.

The two man grab Niall, Maddie, and Lexi and forcefully throw them into the boot/trunk of the car, but it's more of the back but you can't really be heard. Niall, Maddie, and Lexi get worried.

" NiNi I scared" Lexi said crying

" me too NiNi" Maddie said crying too

" hey girls it's going to be okay and I will get us out of this okay?" Niall said

" you sure?" They ask

" yes I am sure don't worry" Niall said

( an hour and a half go by)

Louis POV
Man I am worried as Niall, Maddie, and Lexi should have been home at least thirty minutes ago. Maybe I shouldn't have sent them there. I hope nothing happened to them. Oh my gosh, I am gonna text Niall.

Text convo

Louis sends to Niall
Where are you guys? Are you okay? Do I need to pick you up?

Five minutes later Niall texts back
Louis we aren't fine. We were kidnapped by these people and are in the boot of the car. We are scared and worried. Louis please help us.

Louis gets worried as he says
Don't worry I will get you guys, be careful help is on the way.

Niall was typing a text when he hears the back boot door about to be opened so he hurries up and puts his phone in his pocket. There are three guys and they each grab one of them and drag them into a house, and down to the basement as they throw them on a Moldy mattress, then turn on the light.

" Niall did you miss me?" One of the men laughed evilly

" oh my god, it's you! But you were in jail. You are a bastard. Please dont hurt Lexi or Maddie, it's me you want lance" Niall said as he realizes the man that took them is his and Lexi former uncle lance, who kidnapped Niall and Lexi about one year ago, but he really just needed Niall and Lexi because he can get money, by taking care of them since they have no parents anymore.

" oh don't you dare talk to me that way, I guess you already need your first beating of the day for using foul language. And I got out of jail. And now I want you, Lexi, and Madison now" lance smirks

" leave us the hell alone." Niall screamed

" that's twenty more" lance smirks

So the man grab Niall and force him out of his clothes and ties his hands to the end of a table where he is bent over it with his bottom high up. Lance grabs a thick leather belt with metal all around the sides, it's horrible. He starts hitting nialls back, sides, bottom, and thighs as the other two lock Lexi and Maddie in a huge playpen you can't get out of. Lance starts beating Niall with that horrible belt.

" stop it! Leave him the hell alone! Don't hurt him!" Maddie screamed

" Maddie I am fine, don't worry about me" Niall yells through his own cries.

" no I won't! Let my brother go you bastard!" Maddie screamed

" that's it little girl, you want to curse and be rude, we can so fix that" another named will said.

" shut up" Maddie screamed

So will takes Maddie out the play pen thing, and grabs a paddle with holes sitting on the chair.

" don't you dare touch her, I will take whatever you want to give her" Niall screams

" that's twenty extra Niall James" lance screamed

" no she deserves it and you can't stop me" will said

So will bares Maddie's bottom, wine pulls up her shirt as he starts beating Maddie's backside, and thighs with a couple on her back. Maddie screams and cries out. Lance keeps beating Niall as Lexi is forced to watch, but she doesn't dare say anything as she knows what will happen.