Chapter 12 Making Out, Sneaking out, And Looked Out

Thanks and Deciation to this would be to @Cassieswaggs , @Iloveonetreehill , and @T_Johns19. Thanks for the great idea. I combined it all into one. I hope you like it.

So, Sam and Niall lefted for a few Minutes from watching their Show, So it was, Louis, Lexie and Zayn. Liam walks in.

Zayn- What the Fuck is wrong with theses kids, They are Acting up and everything.

Louis- Thats what i want to know

Liam- They have gotten to my last nerves, Even harry Hasnt being acting up With Cameron, And Niall has had his Moments.

Zayn- I know i want to almost murder mostly all of them.

Louis- This is working, what in the Hell were we thinking.

Liam- Worst idea every made, We are Fucking Idiots.

Zayn- I know and nothing, Nothing at freaking all is working, What do we do.

Liam- I have no clue, We tried Time-outs, Grounding, and Spanking, Oh My God so many Spanking of thoses kids.

Zayn- I know, Its killing me, But they have to learn.

Louis- God this is so hard, parenting or being Guridians of kids is so hard.

Liam- Agrred

Zayn- Oh my Gosh so Much, Its so stressful and hard.

Lexie- May i put a suggestion ouut there

Louis- Sure

Lexie- Well um Break their things.

Louis- WHat?

Lexie- I mean like on top of Spanking break their things, They will be but i bet it will help.

Zayn- Oh my gosh that is brilliant. ThYanks Lexie, I never thought of that. Where did you come up with it.

Lexie- Well Um My Brothers Gregg and Niall Of course. And My cousins. Thats what my mommy, Daddy, Uncles, and Aunts would break their things and use spanking and stuff and after a while it worked, Because everything you guys said and thyed didnt work as well.

Zayn- Your Family is Brilliant.

Liam- yes i Hope it Works. Thanks LexieBoo.

Lexie- Your are Welcome. I will be back, I want my teddy.

Louis- Okay Sweetheart.

Lexie goes to get her teddy, when she hears something that sounds like Kissing and she peaks into Sam's and Madison's room to see. Sam and cameron Making out on Sam's bed. She Gasped very low like. They didnt even know she saw it, She grabs her Teddy bear and once she gets down the stairs she runs to Liam, Louis, and Zayn. She looks Shocked and everything.

Liam- Whats wrong Lexie.

Louis- Yeah it looks likes you just saw a ghost.

Lexie- No its i saw, well soemthing bad and no no.

Zayn- Oh God what was it, Please say it nothing too bad.

Lexie- Oh its bad, Liam walk by Sam's room and you will see, Zayn and Louis stay here for a sec while he sees please.

Zayn/Louis- Okay

Liam- Okay

Liam goes and walks by Sam's room. He sees Sam and Cameron making out on Sam's bed. Liam rund into the room.

Liam- Samatha, Cameron. What in the hell do you think you are doing

  Sam and Cameron pulll away and look at Liam. They are very scarred.