Chapter 11 - Awakening from Death

• Dedicated to Rick Bickle

I suddenly wasn't scared anymore. My pain was gone. My fear was gone. Everything was gone, my body, my soul. I was floating around in an endless nothingness. No direction, not caring that I was dead, not remembering what my life had been. I had no name anymore, no existence; I was just a wandering soul.

I wandered here for who knows how long. I wasn't alive to care.

Until I saw a light.

Well, more like three lights.

The first one was the purest, lightest color of white I had ever seen. Joy and happiness radiated off of it from the very core.

The second light was just as bright, but was a deep blood red. I could imagine horrible death, destruction, illness, and disgust radiating from it just as strongly as the white light. Even without a soul, I became scared, like the purpose of this light was to pull in only the darkest of creatures. They almost seemed to cancel each other out.

The final light was the worst, not because it was eviler or more horrible than the red light, but because the emotions and raging hormones and unrequited love, hate, revenge, lust, sickness, happiness, every possible emotion was radiating off of it. It was hard for me to comprehend so many things at once, like if I experienced anymore than what was left of my soul to shatter.

But there was one other thing I noticed about that light. It was fragile, almost as if one touch could shatter it and blow it all to pieces.

I swam, well more like glided toward the pure white light, it seemed so simple, so easy to live in free of worry, it was so beautiful that I couldn't resist.

I was almost toward the white light when something grabbed me, locking it in its embrace. It sped up, flying towards the last light and pulling me along with it. I became scared, immensely scared and I was in incomprehensible pain all of a sudden, almost like my cells were splitting apart.

I stayed in this pain for days, or what I assumed to be days because my body and mind and soul had returned, but all I could see was darkness. All I could feel was pain. Until I blacked out for the last time.

__

Im sorry that this is so short!! I wanted to give my readers a hint about what happens so I just had to post this!! i will post the rest within the rest of the day