What has been broken

I saw Nash across the hall and ran towards him. He looked at me and ran in my direction.

We met in the middle and I opened my arms to embrace him but he ran past me. I turned around and saw him kissing some guy.

Nash turns to me and looks at me with his bright blue eyes, the eyes I fell in love with. He laughs deviously and says
"I have feelings for him".

"No! " I screamed crippling to the floor, not being able to bear it.

"Cameron, wake up. Please wake up you're having a nightmare Camy"

I shook awake to see Shawn sitting next to me in the bed, a worried look covering his face.

"Camy, maybe you should go to a therapist or something. You have nightmares every night and I'm scared that I can't help you." Shawn said, tearing up at the end. God, I feel horrible for making him feel like that.

"No Shawn, you do help me. Everyday."
I said sitting up and wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Okay, but think about going to get help" Shawn said laying back down. Yes he still sleeps with me, judge.

"I will Shawn" I said laying back down and drifting off

I have been going to a therapist twice a week for the past 6 weeks. At first I was hesitant but Shawn insisted I keep going. It's honestly helped me a lot, I will never fully get over Nash but I'm okay and that's better than how I was.

"Hey Shawn" I said walking in the house. I officially moved into Shawn's awhile back. I had to buy all new things cause I could not go back into that house.

"Heya sexy" Shawn responded as I walked into the kitchen. He was looking through the pantry.

"Step aside, I will cook tonight" I said coming up behind him and looking in the pantry trying to see what I can make.

"How about spaghetti?" I asked grabbing the sauce and the pasta.

"Um sure that's fine" Shawn replied.

"What's wrong? Did you have a bad day?" I asked worriedly. Ever since I moved in, we have become more protective of each other.

"No I'm fine" Shawn said pulling out a smile but it didn't reach his eyes.

I give Shawn a look but don't say anything else. I finished dinner and make our plates. We sit down and after five minutes of silence I spoke up.

"Okay what the heck Shawn? Tell me what's bothering you. You are never this quiet at dinner"

"Just leave it alone cameron" Shawn said avoiding eye contact

"No. Tell me dammit" I demanded. What could be so secretive he couldn't tell me.

"I LIKE YOU OKAY! I HAVE EVER SINCE YOU MOVED IN" Shawn shouted getting up from the table and running to his room.

I sat there frozen. What just happened?

AUTHORS NOTE

HAPPY EASTER!!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FANGIRL

TIL TOMORROW

LOVE WILLIAM