Happy Birthday part 2

After we finally got out of the house, we headed to the beach for the day. It was so gorgeous outside.

"Come on Nash hurry!" I said excitedly. I was ready for the beach and Nash thought it was cute to slowly drive there.

Nash chuckled, "you seem excited".
"I am, so please stop driving like an old lady, Nashty." I retorted, putting emphasis on the nickname that annoys him. He looks over and gives me a dirty look, so I stick my tongue out at him.

I reach over and grab his hand and mindlessly mess with hand. After awhile of just enjoying the drive I see the beach.

"Look Nash, there it is!" I exclaim. He pulls up and we get out and head to the beach. After we get our stuff settled Nash threw me over his shoulder and ran towards the ocean. I started getting fits of giggles. He jumped in and the cold water hit us but it felt really good on the hot day. We spent hours splashing and playing in the ocean.

We got out and used those shower thingies to wash off the sand. As we got back into the car Nash looked over to me and said "I have a dinner reservation for us so let's go home and get ready"

"Sounds good, wanna tell me where we are going?" I said leaning over and pecking him on the lips.

"It don't actually" he said smirking. Ugh he was so cutely irritating sometimes.

We got home and cleaned up. Nash told me to dress nice but I hope he didn't spend too much money. As I buttoned up my shirt Nash walked out of the bathroom looking down right sexy. He was wearing a grey button up which made his eyes pop with black skinnys and boots. Damn, I was lucky.

"Hey sexy, you almost ready?" I said looking him up and down.

"Yep, let's go" i said heading to the front door. Nash followed behind and pinched my butt on the way down the stairs.

"Hey that's mine" I said playfully as we shut the front door and got into the car.
Nash pulled a blindfold out of his pocket and said "put this on, I want it to be a surprise" I nodded my head and he put the blindfold on.

"I promise you, this is gonna be a night you will never forget" he said pulling out of the driveway

AUTHORS NOTE

OMG I DIDNT REALIZE HOW MANY READS THIS GOT. IT WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE A LITTLE DRAFT THING.

I GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

WILLIAM