Chapter 21- Lovers Den

Chapter 21

 Lovers Den

I pulled the sheets over me as I made sure my naked body wasn't being exposed. I couldn't believe who was lying next to me, and I wasn't about to ask why, I just wanted to run out of there and never come back. I couldn't remember a single thing about last night, but I still need to find out why I'm naked in bed with...Anna.

Her eyes widened as she scrabbled out of bed with part of the blanket wrapped around her; grabbing some of the sheet that was left on the bed. I wasn't sure as to why Anna was next to me naked. I don't know why I can't remember anything; after all I only had a few drinks. By the look on Anna's face, it was clear she was just as confused as I was.

"Wh-what happened last night?" I asked, you could hear the mental strain and fear through my voice as I closed my eyes slightly, trying to regain my memory and any reminiscence of last night. She shifted closer slightly; I couldn't imagine what she was thinking or if she remembered anything from last night. If my drink was spiked that would mean someone wanted me to get drunk last night, to the point where I couldn't remember a thing the next morning. Did Amy spike my drink? No, she couldn't have. I remember her wandering off all of a sudden to retrieve drinks for both of us, but I didn't see her put anything in them. Unless they were already spiked before she grabbed them...but then that would mean her drink was spiked too? Was all the drinks spiked? Or just the ones I and Anna was given?

"I..i don't know. Why are you? Why are we? You know..?" Her questioning made me certain that her drink must have been spiked too. It's the only possible solution to how we could have ended up naked in the same bed. I have no idea where we are. 

I grabbed a pillow from behind me and covered myself as Anna seemed to have all the sheets. We were both confused about everything that's going on. I couldn't see my clothes anywhere. I didn't know where I was, what was happening or why I was naked in someone else's bed. It couldn't have been Anna's room, because there were drinks everywhere, which meant, we're still in Amy's house.

"Did we?" she mumbled, looking at everything but me. I couldn't blame her; I was trying to avoid her eyes too. This wasn't exactly the best situation to wake up to, is it? When i woke up this morning, i was expecting to be at home in my bed, the alarm clock waking me up for school. I didn't expect this, to be in bed naked with a girl i had only just met recently. I mean, i didn't think i was the type to sleep with someone, especially someone as innocent as Anna. It would have made more sense if it was a random stranger, Anna wasn't anywhere near me for ages last night, so how the hell did we end up naked in bed? 

"I don't know...I can't remember a thing from last night. Can you?" I asked, still looking around the room for any sign of my clothes, but it was useless, my clothes weren't here. She shook her head back and forth and bit her lip. I was trying to figure out what was on her mind, but failing miserably. The ache thumping through my eye was distracting and the pain in my leg was too. Was this what a hangover felt like?

There was knock on the door all of a sudden, startling me as I reached for the blanket that was covering Anna more than me. She gasped aloud and tried to reach for it too, struggling to move as she tried to cover herself up. That's until we heard a voice come through the door.

"Whoever is in my room, you better scramble now. I need to get ready and i left my phone in there" It was Amy. I sighed deeply. If she sees me naked in her bed with Anna, she will kill me. I doubt she'd want naked girls in her bed, doing god knows what last night. Not that she would care, but i doubt she would want to see her friend in her bed naked. 

"Amy? Don't come in!" I shouted as I still searched for some clothes on the floor. Damn, where are they?

"Kate? Why are you still in my room? I thought you left last night?" Still? I thought. What did she mean by that...did she know I was sleeping in here, with Anna? "I'm coming in..."