Chapter 11- What Just Happened?

Chapter 11

 What just happened?

"Kate?" I woke up suddenly and sat up, trying to catch my breath as i leaned against the bed behind me. I yawned as i looked around the room, seeing that some people were snoring or were awake getting ready. I looked up to see two cute eyes beaming into mine. Even in the morning Amy looked gorgeous.

"Yeah, fine" I said before wiping my sleepy eyes. "What time is it?" I asked, throwing the blanket aside and standing up; before wiping my pjs down and looking at Amy. Her perfect, beautiful smile was planted on her face as she smiled warmly, staring into my sleepy eyes. She looked so beautiful. I could still taste the horrid beer in my mouth as licked my lips, Jess stood up next to me and grabbed my hand before pulling me off into the bathroom. Woah, she bolted up fast! I didn't even have a chance to get an answer from Amy?

As we got there she opened the door and then shut it quietly behind her, i could tell she was tired herself by all the sleep in her eyes, and the way her hair was a hot mess. How was i supposed to tell her that i liked her, but then i also liked her sister more.

Jess pulled me up to her as she jumped up onto the side, right by the mirror. 

"So, great night last night huh?" She said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah it was great, thanks so much for inviting me to the movies yesterday, i really enjoyed myself, and the movie was great" I smiled warmly then stared at my feet, feeling a blush shading in my cheeks, just thinking about our kiss. Although for half of it i was thinking about her freaking sister! 

"To think about it, I'm not sure i even watched the movie" She giggled and pulled me closer, i smiled as i knew what she meant. I bit my lip then jumped up onto the side next to her, i felt disappointed to let go of her hand, but i couldn't lead her on, when I'm not even sure of my feelings yet. She shuffled closer to me, and all i could think about was her hand slightly moving closer to mine again."You know, i can't stop thinking about last night, about the movie; the way you held my hand, the way you kissed me, i can't stop thinking about the taste of your lips" She sighed then looked into my eyes, i stared back."It was, magical." She smiled slightly as she tugged a piece of hair behind my ear, placing her palm on my cheek.

Then the next thing i know, the door opened.

"Go away Jess, you took my dear Kate away from me and i need to use the bathroom." Shouted Amy. Probably waking up the others in the next room. I giggled lightly to myself, she's crazy.

"What you two doing?" She asked, raising her eyebrow. 

"Nothing, i'm going to get ready" Jess said, jumping off the side and walking out of the room, leaving me and Amy alone.  I smiled at her as she smirked in my direction.

 "Morning" I finally answered, still sitting on the side as i tried to figure out what to do next. It was school soon, so i should probably be getting ready too.

 "Morning cutie" She giggled. Uhh, why do i have to have a crush on her, out of everyone in school, why Jessica's sister? I have bad luck, I'm telling you now. 

"So you and my sister huh?" What? I felt myself freeze and panic as she said that, and all i could think was, oh my god, she knows we kissed! "You guys seem good friends already, i guess that's good. She needs a friend you see, shes a loner at school. She's always on her own, never speaking to anyone and here you come breaking her out of her shell. I mean, shes never even spoken to my friends, except Vanessa of course and now shes having sleepovers with me." I sighed in relief. She doesn't know.

"You see, we don't live together, our mum and dad got divorced a while back, so we live in separate houses. I live with my mum not far away, and she lives with dad here. My dad is more happy now he lives with his new girlfriend, so he lets us have party's and whatever we want. But when it comes to my mum, she's all depressed and anti-social, she doesn't leave the house unless i ask her to take me somewhere or if she needs food..and whatever. Jess is pretty much anti-social herself, but she wasn't like that, only when dad left. Me and mum never talk now, i don't think any of us talk. Anyways, i guess what I'm trying to say is, thank you, for making Jess happier, Ive never seen her so happy, not since all this happened." She grabbed a brush from the side and ran it through her hair while smiling into the mirror, i looked at her just staring into her own eyes, in the mirror, i felt kind of bad for her.