One, Two, Three, Four.

“Stop don’t get near me!” Leah yells at me while trying to scoot herself far away from me on the bed until she hits the backboard.

    “I’m your mate and I can get near you if I want, but don’t worry were not going to mate tonight just because its you first day here or night.” I say this as I sit on the edge of the bed and take my shoes off.

    “Alright, thank you for not making me mate tonight.” Leah says while watching me as I take my shirt off. “Why are you taking you close off!”

    “I'm getting ready to go to bed.”

    “You're not going to sleep her with me.”

    I laugh, by this time i have my pants off and only in my boxers. “Well love, this is my bed and i'm going to sleep in my bed and so are you.”

    “I am not going to sleep with you!’’ Leah says while trying to get up out of the bed until i grab her waist and pull her down on top of me on the bed.

    “Love, you arent going to be sleeping anywhere else other than here, and here is in my arms and my bed.”\

    “Let go of me I want my own space if i share a bed with you, and quit calling me love.”

    I sigh “Love, Darling, Sweetie, Honey, Sugarplum, I am not letting you go.”

    “Why is that, why must you be possessive and let me at least have a section on this huge bed.”

“One you are not marked two, you are not mated with me yet three, you aren't carrying my pups yet and four, most of my pack members are unmated and horny and wouldn't care whose mate you are and will do something horrible to you.” Her face goes pale for a moment and then she is raging trying to get out my grip and hitting my chest which doesn't faze me at all.

“I will not carry your pups anytime soon nor will i mate with you!”

“Oh love, by the way I want a lot of pups.” I say it with a cocky tone and a wink. “Good-night Leah, you need sleep and so do I.”

“I hope you die in your sleep and I don't want any pups especially yours!”