Monster

I see her eyes go wide and her breath stop as her heart starts to beat faster. She is scared of me, i’m not surprised. “You dont have to be scared of me i'm not going to hurt you.” I try to say with a reassuring voice. Her breath hitches, she shifts in her seat.

    “You! You monster you are a monster let me out of here I don't want to be with you.” She yells at me, I am hurt.

“Well then if you say i’m a monster well then you better get used to it cause i'm your monster!”  I yell at her, even though i shouldn't but she needs to get it through her head she belongs to me and i to her. I see her eyes shift to me and then turn away and look out the window, pain and guilt is what i feel. She may not be facing me but in the reflection of the window i can see her cheeks are wet. “Hey don't cry please dont do that it hurts me, im sorry for yelling but you need to know that.”

“I'm not crying cause you yelled at me, i'm crying because i don't have a choice and that i will be stuck with a heartless monster for the rest of my life!”

“What's your name?’’ I say it trying to calm her down to make her forget about that, plus i don't know her name yet.

“Why should i tell you!” she says. She is feisty and i like it but she needs to be more respectful to me.

“One because i'm your mate two i'm your new alpha and three you need to treat me with some respect.”

“Leah, my names Leah.” she says with a small timid voice.

“Leah, Leah,Leah.” I keep repeating the name it sounds so good wonderful on my tongue just rolling off.

“How are old are you?”

“Twenty-three, you?”

“Your older than me, i'm seventeen thats a six year difference.”

“We are almost there, when we get there i don't want you talking to my men or any man at that matter don't even look at them you are mine and only mine.” I say it as we start hitting the road to the pack house. “I will open your door for you then i am taking you to my room and finish the mating process.”

“What, no we are not goign to mate i am only 17 i don't want to do that, and i refuse to mate with you!”

“Your age means nothing only humans care about that and you can niot refuse to mate me i am your mate and we will be doing it sometime soon.” we pull up and park in front of the pack house. I get out and walk over to her side of the door and open it. she has her arms crossed over her chest looking the opposite direction. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and she starts to pound on my back telling me to let her go and put me down. One of my pack members open the door for me and i walk up the stairs to my room while her still trying to get out of my grasp. I get up to my room and throw her onto the bed and lock the door to my room and close the blinds.