Chapter Four: Becoming A Leader of JLA

Helo Everyone! I really hope your enjoying this story so far! 'Cause I know I am ;D Lmao. Anyways here is chappie four, there will be more of a back story to my powers and orgin. (I'm not a super hero in real life, btw... I WISH i was though!!!)

Dani's P.O.V

Here I am curled up in my very warm queen sized bed. I grip the blankets nearer to me and snuggle into it. I let out a quiet gasp, when I noticed someone had an arm aroind my waist and was pulling me close to them. I only noticed now.

I turned my head slightly to see who it was, and I came face to face to Clark. Oh, right. I remebered now, I fell asleep on his shoulder last night, He must've fell asleep as well, so that's why he's here. I smile lightly, and lean more into his bare chest. He wasn't awake, but instinctively pulled me in toward him and held me tight while he slept. With that, I drifted off to sleep again.

I finally woke-up, I noticed that Clark wasn't beside me anymore. But I heard my bathroom shower going on. Clark must be taking a shower. Since the newbees were still here and will be for the next few months, all the JLA members had to be in full costume. We couldn't let them find out out secret identities. I decided to go to my second bathroom (yes I have two ;D) and take a shower myself. I brought my costume clothes into my pink painted bathroom, and I locked the door.

I took a nice warm long shower, it was nice to have one, once in a while. I turned off the tap and stepped out of the bathtub with a towel wrapped around me. I slipped on my robe, and threw the used wet towel into the hamper. My long black/brown hair fell down my back wet and dripping. I brushed my teeth first, then I finally blow dryed my hair. I tied my hair up into a nice bun. When I was done, my eyes fell to my 'costume'.

Really these clothes I wore, was not only just a 'costume' or 'clothes'. They were from my planet Tamaran. And the possesed powers as well. Very powerful powers, might I say. This costume was also my armour. There was a catch though, no one in the entire universe could use this 'costume' except me. It was only made for me, and can only be for me. This suit and I are one. It can tell if it is m e wearing the suit or if it is another person. It won't work on any other immortal or mortal, or creature or robot, except me. My planet Tamaran, made it specifically designed for me. It is made from pure magic and the finest materials (btw, these materials never rust or fade, or get destroyed. They are industrucstable. )

 I looked at my tiara, that was the symbol that I was high in power and also a princess. It was made of gold and diamonds. The best of the best. It was made in the shapes of flowers, since when I was a little girl I've always loved flowers. But they were golden flowers, with diamonds on them. It looked very beautiful. It still is. This tiara has a very significiant power. Although, I was already born with every single power in this earth. This was a bit different. It gives me the power to heal my allies who are hurt or wounded. It also gives me the power to ressurect only some of the dead. Unfourtantely, I couldn't bring my parents back to life. :(

My hands touched my pink stiletto boots. Although I already had super-inhuman stregnth this gave me even more power, When I want to destroy something, with one stomp of my boot, the entire city of New York City will crumble beneath me. Yeah, it's amazing isn't it. Also, with one kick of my boot, you die instantly. It doesn't if your a human being, an immortal creature, or a big alien. You will die. This boot has bagic in it, unmesurable amounts of magic.

I looked over at my black gloves. This is also charmed with magic. When I work with Zantanna, she always helps me with my armour and helps put her magic into it as well. For those of you who don't know, Zantanna is the most powerful magic user in the entire universe. She comes from a long time family, magic- users. Her father, is also very powerful. My gloves gave me the ability to use the most powerful magic on earth (almost as powerful as Zantanna's magic), although not as powerful as Zantanna's. I recite and chant ancient spells, and the magic itself attacks my foes, making them freeze for a moment in time and weakning their powers making them defensless. I also use magic to blast enemies away from me, and also it burns them.