Chapter Two: Five Familiar Faces

Hello Everyone! iI really am in the mood to right now, so here's the second chappie! (; BTW, I'm a huge fan of DC comics, so yeah... it's a secret. Well, not much of a secret anymore is it? ;D Anyways, the first P.O.V will be in Diana's aka Wonderwoman, and Allen is The Flash. All superheros related to DC Comics, belong to DC Comics.

Diana's P.O.V

I was talking to Bruce, when I see Danielle walk out of the inside corriders, and unto the balcony part of the watch tower. Hmm... I wonder why she's going out there. I excuse myself from Bruce, and walk over to Danielle.

Once I reach her, I tap her on the shoulder. She turns around revealing her lovely face. I smile at her,

"Hey Danielle, what are you doing out here?" I ask curiously.

"We need to protect earth, and all it's people Diana. It's our job, it's my job." She whispers.

I look at her confused... I already know... what does she mean?

"Dani, I already know. It is our job. But what are you trying to say?" I ask.

She sighs, and looks toward the planet Earth. "Diana, what I'm trying to say is. I can't let them down. I mean, what if one day all my powers dissapear, and all these humans die. I can't bear i-"

Before Danielle, starts crying I pull her into a hug. Oh Dani, she doubts herself way to much. Danielle is one of the strongest superheroines in the league.... in the universe. Her superpowers can't dissapear, she was born with them. She starts to sob into my chest, and I gently rub her back.

Danielle is like the little sister I never had. She has always had a hard life. Her parents died when she was young, and she has a big responsibility since she is a princess. She is the princess of her planet Tamaran.

When she finally stops crying, she pulls away from me. I decide to talk to her.

"Danielle, don't you ever doubt yourself. Or your powers. You are one of the strongest women in the universe." I say truthfully.

She smiles at me, and says, "Aww Diana! You always make me feel better about myself!"

I laugh slightly, and we link arms. "It's my job as your older sister."

We both walk to the inside corriders, and make our way to the training room, where everyone is gathered.

Dani's P.O.V

When Diana and I walk in, we see the entire league gathered in the training room. I wonder why. This was one big room, it was made up of two floors. The one thatthe whole league was on is the top floor, where we can watch people train. While the second floor, was the actual training grounds. I make my way through and put my hands on the railing. I look done, and see Clark, with a whole lot of newbees.

As in like new, superheros in the making. I smiled, at Clark. He is one amazing guy, he always loves to help out. I'm so glad, that he's all mine. I still can't believe sometimes, that he's my boyfriend. I stare down, at the newbees .It's great to be a long-timeof JLA. One of the most strongest and powerful leagues in the universe... well more like the most powerful. (; Well, for me personally, since I come from a different planet, I am an alien. I just don't look one.  But, with my inhuman capabilities, that makes it pretty obvious.

All of a sudden, I hear Clark calling my name from below.

"DANIELLE CASSIE A! COME HERE, AND TRAIN THEM!" He says, while winking at me. I blush and jump over the railing any fly down to the second floor. Once my feet touch the floor, I walk over to the group of new superheros. I was not dressed in my normal clothing anymore, I was in my costume.